Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She slept with my friend

Platinum Member
    I would look for another job.

Originally Posted by DancingFool
    Well....cheaters are usually attention wh...res..... So if you call her every name in the book, negative attention is still attention and still feeding her ego. The worst thing you can do to a cheater is walk by them like they are an empty space and resist any attempts by them to get your attention. Act like is she irrelevant....and...well...she is. Right? You'll get there, I promise. It won't be instant or easy, but you'll get there. Meanwhile, be good to yourself. Do what you enjoy, make new friends, fill your life with joy and laughter. Focus on people who make you feel good and bring something positive into your life. It helps.
    Thank you so much

I am struggling right now i will be honest.

Gold Member
    Thats fine, thats normal, just go with it. Accept it and it fades quick. JUst keep busy and take a breather when you can.

A friend of mine took up kickboxing after she got cheated on. She swears by it. Took out all her anger, negative energy, hate, what have you on it, plus got her fabulously fit too. Just a thought.

Originally Posted by DancingFool
    A friend of mine took up kickboxing after she got cheated on. She swears by it. Took out all her anger, negative energy, hate, what have you on it, plus got her fabulously fit too. Just a thought.
    Love this.

I take out all my negative feelings through physical exhaustion. It works magic, and allows you to be really cool under fire and to not let awful emotions be your guide. And, yeah, being super fit does wonders for the spirit, the deep parts and the shallow ones.

I've been in your shoes, buddy. Nothing to say except that it sucks and that you'll get through it. Don't go screaming at her or beating up your friend—that's the path that will just make you feel worse. The trick is to go cold, ice cold. There's real reward in that, and, believe me, there is no greater way to mess with people than by showing them that you can't really be messed with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice