Netflix series "Back with My Ex" - Anyone watch this?

I happened upon this series yesterday, and I binged all 7 episodes in one day!

Australian series where they follow 4 couples, all who have been in a relationship but are now exes, where one person in the couple wants to rekindle the relationship.

There are 2 20-something couples, 1 30-something, and one couple in their 50's.

After I binged it, I googled to see the post-series update, but I won't post in case people haven't watched.

Fascinating to watch, and I bet we can all see ourselves, or one of our exes, in these couples.

Hmm. I'd be careful....It's probably all staged....

I'd watch it but I don't have NetFlix...or a TV :)

You have to watch it to see that it's not staged. It's pretty raw in parts, and there's no way they could be acting.

You don't need a TV to watch Netflix if you have a phone, computer, iPad. But you do have to have a subscription! We will fill you in.....

You have to watch it to see that it's not staged. It's pretty raw in parts, and there's no way they could be acting.

You don't need a TV to watch Netflix if you have a phone, computer, iPad. But you do have to have a subscription! We will fill you in.....

My sister used to have NF and I'd log in on her account.....But my point being that I don't watch any mainstream TV....It's not for me. You know I've never seen one episode of Game Of Thrones...! :)

Anyhoo, PM me your account and I'll log in just to check this out.... lol :)

Carus*

I've never seen Game of Thrones either! I thought I was the only one! And the more people talk about how much I'd love it, and they describe the stories and the characters, the more I realize it's not for me!

Same on GOT but this does sounds like it's for me!! Might be time to get netflix.....

Archived