Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice needed please.

Nothing he told me to come back to court in 3 weeks since she didnt show up to court on wednesday.

Why don't you just start sending money for your kids with or without a formal court ordered child support amount? Why allow your kids and their mother to live in poverty while you "get paid good"? Something is really wrong with this picture. There is no law that states you can't help your kids financially and a judge doesn't decide if your kids are on welfare. They are on welfare because they live below the poverty level, do not have enough food or money and you do not provide child support or financial assistance. And this is because you opted for 50/50 custody to evade child support.
    Originally Posted by kindred1990
    i asked the judge as one of my request to remove my kids off welfare and let me support them an i dont want child support.

I actually pay money back to the county where she lives since shes on welfare. So dont ask why i dont send money. When i say i spoil my kids best believe i am honest. I pay medical bills, insurance, reimburse the welfare from her county, clothes, entertainment, anything my kids have out of my pocket. And they live in poverty on their mothers side like i said before becuase she refuses to work. But obviously you dont seem to comprehend that part.

Oh also in the state we live in custody doesnt matter. If one parent makes a huge amount more than the other you'll still pay child support. Here you just cant collect child support and welfare. U can only collect one. So since she gets welfare my child supoort goes to the county not her.

Can you pay for child care so she can find a job?
    Originally Posted by kindred1990
    they live in poverty on their mothers side like i said before becuase she refuses to work.

Our kids are in school now so theyre too old for childcare. The welfare program offered to help her look for job placement and she refused. Judge even told her while the kids are in school u can work part time at least.

Platinum Member
    I think it's terrible that she is doing this. She sounds selfish and vindictive. She is a bad role model for your minds. I hope you get custody.

Thank you, just not sure if the judge will go in my favor since i have all the paperwork and she didnt show up to court.

Platinum Member
    Her actions are so clear. I can't comprehend that he would want them to stay with the mother.

I meant bad role model for your kids.

Why did you break up?

She refused to work and didnt want to help support pur children financially.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice