LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: No communication in between our dates

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    That was Lex and from what I recall she also used the number 10 in her user name.
    Are you implying what I think you're implying? If so, something like this has crossed my mind.

I have to admit that I'm kind of confused, OP. This is your boyfriend of 8 months, or almost a year. If you're this skittish to send him a text, or this nervous about what he may be thinking or feeling, our this frustrated by a dynamic you've both created over a long period—well, something in there just doesn't jibe. Sounds like the kind of stuff you work out, or don't, after a month or two.

I can see this from all sides. I mean, he's busy, he's got work and kids, and he's making what sounds to me like significant time for you. To which I want to say: chill, all good, self-soothe, enjoy.

On the other hand, days of silence from a partner would bother me—or, more to the point, or more what I'm sensing, months of being "in" something with someone who feels "in-ish," or not as "into" as I am, would really bother me. To which I want to say: find a dude who's as sparkly about it all as you are and/or who makes you feel secure in the level of sparkles in his head and heart, in one form or another.

Bottom line is that none of us can really offer anything that makes you feel more secure in the relationship you're in. We can tell you what we see, what works or doesn't for us, but, alas, we are not you.

It's tough with kids and custodial schedules. He may have been with his kids and his mom/family or their mother this weekend. He may have assumed you would be busy with your kids/family. Yes always confirm dates with a quick text.
    Originally Posted by Bella1010
    It literally takes 5 seconds to send a text message, not even a Mother’s Day greeting from him.

Yet I will be contacting again for confirmation.

[Register to see the link]
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    That was Lex and from what I recall she also used the number 10 in her user name.Bottom line, OP, if you NEED a man who texts with more frequency between dates, this man is not him.

Multiple accounts not allowed. Thread closed.

Multiple accounts are not allowed. Thread closed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice