Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going on Mediterranean cruise for 12 days.. travel tips?

Are you traveling solo?
    That's always felt like something I should do in my life time, but life keeps getting in the way.
    Have fun. We'll expect a full report :)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Sounds like lots of fun!!

Hi everyone! Iím in London now!, it is absolutely amazing!! The weather was a little chilly but sunny and beautiful! I did the London Tower Bridge tour and a off and on bus tour! People here are quite like I expected... very businesslike and not very warm and fuzzy... lol😂 why are they soooo serious? I leave tomorrow for my cruise but will return for a day while I fly back home. Thinking of doing another train ride into London.in in Gastwick now.
    I have tons of pics and will share them with you all when I am able to load them on this device. 😁

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    No one in major cities are warm and fuzzy.

Lucky You! Enjoy yourself and eat well. I always pack a first aid kit.

Beware of pickpockets. Secure your belongings. In crowded places, wear your backpack in the front. Don't wear dangling bags with zippers. My friend was taking a photo and a thief was rummaging through her bag trying to steal from her. Beware of theft always. Never be an easy target. Don't leave her purse dangling on the back of a chair while dining. Always have it strapped to you or wear a belt bag. Always remain vigilant. My friend's cell phone and wallet were stolen at an airport recently. Don't leave your cell phone or valuables on a table. A trick is someone asking you for directions, placing a map on top of your cell phone and stealing it. Or, they'll carry a coat, hide their hand and steal your wallet, cell phone and / or purse and you can't see thievery in action. These are professional thieves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice