Originally Posted by bluecastle
You sound like you're doing better today than you were yesterday.

Find a pregnancy test and take it, as others have advised. I'm no expert, but I've been on the male side of a few scares in the course of this growing up business, and the odds here are very slim. Get the results, and go from there. Deep breaths at every step, and one step at a time.

You don't need me to tell you that life is toughósounds like you've had a lifetime of toughness thrown your way in your 15 years. Sucks. My teens were pretty rocky too, and a few of the adults in my life who were there to look out for me didn't come anywhere close to fulfilling those roles. But it does get better, it really does. If you don't always believe that remember that this random internet person said so and maybe find a half a second of relief in that. Those half a seconds add up, over time.

You're allowed to make mistakes. It's what humans do. It's okay, whatever the mistake, and it's always an opportunity to learn. Hard lives make for quick learners, and I get the feeling you're one of them. That's not nothing; in fact, it's a lot.

And, yeah, like WithLove, I'd encourage you to take this moment to just rethink sex a bit. It's fun, feels good, is a great distraction from hard times, and can be part of all sorts of magic with the right person. But the price of admission to all that is a lot of emotional swings and some potentially life changing consequences. No need to rush into all that until your confident you can handle it.

Best of luck with it all, and keep us posted. We're here to listen to you and help however we can.
i really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to ďguideĒ me so to speak. i try to make every mistake a lesson and apply everything i learn to life. i didnít take anything you said lightly or this situation lightly.
thank you. just thank you. bless ❤️