hi all ..ok here goes .I was in a relationship for just over 3 years we seen each other very regularly 120 miles apart .we also went through a lot together had a hell of a lot in common.he battled depression I lost close members of my family .we really needed a holiday together our time..alcohol played a part in his life he went to meetings..we took breakaway trips together .he asked me to marry him within 18 months I said give it time ..fast forward.to beginning of this year I found out he mentioned to someone we were just friends yes I was gobsmacked.he was in touch with an ex .he says they were just talking this had been going on throughout our relationship..i took him away for his birthday 3 nights is what we needed..we were chilling in room late at night he was on ipad.suddenly says I will be glad to get home wifi crap.i was upset deep down I put it down to his depression.sex in them 3yrs was very little.we cuddled a lot in bed.he would hold my hand little things meant a lot to me.this was march time we got back I suffer badly with knee and diabetic..that night I said to him I need to eat he says I will make you something when we get in he didn't he picked up a btl wine..i took painkillers slept..next morning I went into hypo got back home quick didn't tell him posted keys in letterbox.he says he came to train station.i was gone couldn't text or ring shaking badly .I got treatment I needed.he text me seeing if I was ok and to rest...I never heard from him it was 2 weeks I messaged him.i said he didn't care for me I was upset.he said always here for you..i said no clean break his answer ok .a friends mum died after that my focus was elsewhere.little did I know a so called friend was messaging him giving him attention.then he called me .moved on thank you for everything I will always love you .he rang me isobbing he loves me but has to move on was intense 2 hours call.pleading don't delete me off fb his undying love for me..we have tickets to show he wants to go with me should I go?? this whole thing has devastated me..he has not met up with her yet either yeah great friend ..thoughts please he has not answered my text 3 days ago also

Don't go to the concert.

Don't speak to him ever again and please take care of your health. These are all warning signs of someone in dire straits and I really hope you see what's right before you. This is not going well and it's continuing to go downhill. It's basically an over-glorified long distance relationship with no strings attached. He doesn't respect you at all. Stop the madness.

The best thing to do is focus on getting healthier. make sure you are managing your medical problems well and not just with out of control glucose and pain meds for knee problems. He as well needs to focus on his recovery, not vacations, exes and wine. For now get to a doctor so you feel better and your health, glucose and pain are under better control.

Archived