Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't see my post

It's nbot a copy and paste, i've only posted here on ENA. Also, I did not see your message on time and I already posted a summarized story :/

DONT write one massive long paragraph, break it up. I never read walls of text and most other people dont either.

Dont worry, that wasn't a massive block, there was a lot of text but it was really clear :)

Well your not the first person to say you can't see your post. I can't see mine either. The idea you can not post more than a paragraph in a forum is ridiculous. If these people are so concerned with how much you have in your post they should limit the amount of characters you can have. Rather than leave you wondering if you have to much in your post. I joined this forum because I don't care how much money you have. You can not find any therapist or counselor to speak to on the weekend. I really love this part in the forum rules.

Please note that while you can add/edit/remvove profile data profiles/accounts can not be phisically removed.

I'm not so sure this isn't just a data collection sight. Moderator feel free to delete/ban my account and while your at it delete my email.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Jtce
    Well your not the first person to say you can't see your post. I can't see mine either. The idea you can not post more than a paragraph in a forum is ridiculous. If these people are so concerned with how much you have in your post they should limit the amount of characters you can have. Rather than leave you wondering if you have to much in your post. I joined this forum because I don't care how much money you have. You can not find any therapist or counselor to speak to on the weekend. I really love this part in the forum rules.

Please note that while you can add/edit/remvove profile data profiles/accounts can not be phisically removed.

I'm not so sure this isn't just a data collection sight. Moderator feel free to delete/ban my account and while your at it delete my email.
    Obviously you can post more than a paragraph . I have been posting here for 13 years and never not been able to see my most. This site is almost 20 years old. This is a site with rules for good reason. We donít have the mayhem of most sites. If something was caught by a filter it could be what happened.

I have been posting here for 13 years and never not been able to see my most.
    If that is a typo and you mean Post and not most. How in the world can you respond to your post if someone comments on it?
    This site is almost 20 years old. This is a site with rules for good reason. We donít have the mayhem of most sites.
    Rules are perfectly fine with me. I don't like mayhem myself. Even though my life has been full of ( not by my choice )
    But to have a unwritten rule of no long post with a unknown character limit would seem to invite mayhem. As people will wonder where their post is, why was it not posted. Let me search the FAQ Okay now let me see if I can post a request for help.
    Okay so now I'm aware of the unknown character limit. Let me take a wild guess at how many characters I can put on here.
    Seems a lot simpler to say, to avoid the filter keep your post under X amount of characters.

Please note that not being able to see your thread/post has got nothing to do with it being a long thread and/or the amount of characters. There are a number of reasons and it is for Admin to approve it.

Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice