LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Hello Every one,

If you have dating with someone at work , and of course I started digging more about him at work , which I think made him uncomfortable, and he is now rejecting my instigram request. Is he doing that because we are professionals at same place ( I am at a higher level) or has he lost interest in me? Right now our relationship is very casual as I asked some space to work in my personal stuff. My gut tells me he still likes me a lot but it hurts that he is not accepting my invitation. Thank you.

Platinum Member
    This is the guy who has dated several women at work? I thought you were taking a break from seeing him.

Also, what do you mean by "digging more about him at work"? Are you asking the other women he's dated for information about him?

To be honest, no he dated only one woman long time ago. Yes I am taking a break from seeing him , I happened to talk to another girl who used to be his platonic friend.

Platinum Member
    Why after 4 months of a casual fling are you now adding him on instagram?
    How is your divorce proceedings going?
    I think you should prioritise your worries.

YOU asked for space. So why are YOU inviting him to follow you on Instagram?
    Weird!?!

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Billie28
    Why after 4 months of a casual fling are you now adding him on instagram?
    How is your divorce proceedings going?
    I think you should prioritise your worries.

YOU asked for space. So why are YOU inviting him to follow you on Instagram?
    Weird!?!
    OP really doesn't know what she wants. He is doing what she asked and she is attracted to him more.

OP you asked for space, he gave it to you. If you are now done with the space, stop with the games with instagram, put on your big girl panties on and just come right out and say you'd like to continue to bang.

Not sure about your divorce stuff, since i don't know the back story i'll stop here.

Do not connect on social media. You asked for "space" so expect him to leave you alone.
    Originally Posted by PJM
    he is now rejecting my instigram request. Is he doing that because we are professionals at same place ( I am at a higher level) or has he lost interest in me? Right now our relationship is very casual as I asked some space to work in my personal stuff.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice