She rejected me but keeps looking at me?

crazyguy123

Hey, so let me explain this story as fast as possible.

So last year, my friends tried to set me up with this girl. by the way, i haven't met her yet only added her on Instagram. She didn't really seem interested, at the same time.

So then, i asked her out twice because i good things about her from other friends. she would flake the day off.

Then I decided to move on find another girl that would be interested.

Yesterday, those same friends threw a little party. She was there and it was my first time seeing her. We were busy with our own friends but i'd we did keep eye contact a few times. on top of that, she looked my way a few times.

whats up with that?

I hope you don't try to put as much energy into this as you did with your ex. You seem to get held up on girls who are completely inappropriate. Your picker is really off. You seem geared towards drama.

Move on from this!

When you had a chance to talk to her face to face why didn't you go over and chat her up and see how into chatting you back she was? I'm sad that most young people these days will only pursue if its behind some type of electronic screen.

Maybe she flaked on the day of the dates because she doesn't know you other then the words you typed to her?

Archived