LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Weirded out by GF serial liking her Stepsister's Boyfriends FB Posts

Platinum Member
    The poor girl dodged a bullet, dude. You are stalkerish and passive aggressive ("*I* honor my commitments!) to boot.

If i like someone's post, more of their posts show up. If i have mutual friends with the person on top of it, their posts pop up more. too. I have a close friend and 5 of her posts popped up when i logged on, even if they were from days ago.
    The fact that she was not quite done with her ex when she met you has nothing to do with this current Facebook activity and I agree that you were looking for there to be a problem. Congratulations - you invented one.

If she's smart, she won't come crawling back

so Update:

She came back to the house so that we could try and work things out. Went ok for a few days, then got an anonymous message that she cheated on her month long trip overseas in January. (assuming it was a friend or guy that didn't want us together?). I asked her about it and she admits kissing a guy but was really drunk. Said that he basically forced himself onto her and she backed off immediately. I didn't get mad or say much other than I just need a little time to think.

Originally Posted by thelonerange
    so Update:

She came back to the house so that we could try and work things out. Went ok for a few days, then got an anonymous message that she cheated on her month long trip overseas in January. (assuming it was a friend or guy that didn't want us together?). I asked her about it and she admits kissing a guy but was really drunk. Said that he basically forced himself onto her and she backed off immediately. I didn't get mad or say much other than I just need a little time to think.
    This woman has very little in the regard of personal boundaries. She is in a committed relationship with you so she shouldn't be engaging with men while out to the point that they think they can kiss her. You shut down other men rather quickly when you are married or otherwise not single.

You can't trust her as per your opening post and then through proof of your update. Get away from her. If you stay with her then you deserve whatever it is she thinks you will put up with. She has no romantic relationship boundary sense and she likes the attention. You know that through experience as she was still with her boyfriend when she was doing you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice