Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: ****Is keeping pictures of a longterm ex on Facebook appropriate?****

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    I like things clean. Loose ends just look messy and they can trip you up too. I also don't like being reminded of the past when my present is phenomenal and my future...even better (God willing). I'll make this short and dry: normally people who have reasons to look back, aren't too happy with themselves in the present and are uncertain about their futures.

I'd consider this a red flag and I would not date someone who tends to look back or cannot tidy up at the most basic levels. It makes a person look like a slob, to be honest, or not careful about what they think of themselves or how others may be affected around them. Or, they're simply not on my wavelength and that's A-ok too.

You should respect her wishes if she chooses to remind herself of her past. Know when a relationship is not the one for you.
    Unsure rose as to whether you are agreeing with the op or her partner?

Platinum Member
    I have never deleted fb pics of exes and if I had to I would have to go through my pics / albums consciously to do so.
    I donít ever look at them and Iím sure the op doesnít either. They are simply just there!
    Itís the opís partner that has an issue with them and she is the only one actually scrolling through to see them!
    Why??? They are not actually there for the world to see , none other of her fb friends are stalking and scrolling back.
    Insecurity at the highest level!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice