Help need an advice if do I still need to wait for him to come back

judeamagea

We met online and been dating for 6 months now but he suddenly get cold and don't text nor answer my calls for the last few weeks he was saying he is busy and I am just over thinking. Then suddenly last week he change netflix password tht we shared so I texted him if this is his way of breaking up and thank him for everything and hope him a happy and fulfilling life. Yet I receive a message that he change password because he has been hacked. I ask him if I can still used it or if we are already off. I receive a text with the new password and nothing else, I send him a text "Thank you I miss you but no reply no read. Thus this mean that he is not breaking up with me yet? Then why he did not say anything? What to do?

He changes his password and your FIRST assumption is that he was breaking up with you?

Then you actually tell him you thought that !?!

Basically you told him that you are really insecure AND accepted his “break up” by wishing him well??

It appears you broke up with him!

Although it doesn’t sound like you were in a relationship with him in the first place.

I’ve seen posts before where people are using others Netflix accounts. And it always seems to be from people in online relationships not actual relationships? I find that odd actually. It’s almost like someone feels special because they were given access even though 6 people are allowed access. So I’m guessing 5 others feel “special” too! And the password changes as the Netflix provider ups or removes people from his top 5?

If you want Netflix , then pay for it?

I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable to tap in to another’s account. Without at least contributing to the payment of that account.

Although it doesn’t sound like you were in a relationship with him in the first place.

Agree, OP this sounds more like an on line "interaction" than a relationship or even dating.

Nothing wrong w that, but wish folks who choose this path would differentiate between the two. Would save a lot of confusion and unhappiness imo.

Dating is spending time together in person, shared activities and physical intimacy (not necessarily sex) and building a live in person relationship.

Interacting on line is chatting, skyping, face timing; there is no commitment and either person can stop at any time with no explanation.

Since you said he suddenly stopped texting for weeks, then he is taking a break from interacting on line w you, his preogative.

He has not broken up w you since there was no real relationship to break up, you were essentally "pen pals."

Please don't "wait" for him, never wait for a man who has distanced himself, especially a man you have never met!

Get back on line and start dating local guys, and I suggest whenever a guy contacts you who lives long distance, take a pass!

These guys don't want a relationship, don't kid yourself. If they did, they'd be contacting local girls who they can actually meet in person and date and build a relationship with.

Archived