LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My grandpa passed today

So very sorry, Becxy.

A glass was raised to him last night in the hills of Los Angeles.

Seriously, thank you everyone. It means so much to me that he was given thought in so many corners of the world. May his spirit live on!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Bec. I hope you can find comfort in the memories you shared.

Iím so sorry for your loss. Big hug! I never really thought about what happens after you die until someone I knew did. It seems like everyone spends so much time planning for everything else; what college theyíre going to go to, where to live, who to marry, how many kids to have. But no one thinks much about death and that happens to all of us. When my mom passed away I went to GriefShare. Have you ever heard of it? Itís offered nationwide so thereís a good chance thereís one in your area. I met people who were going through the same emotions there that I was and I no longer felt so alone. I was also given the tools I needed to start the healing process. I think the videos are online too. Iíll be praying for you and your family this week, for Godís comfort and peace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice