LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My boyfriend refused to have my name on the house we will buy

Gold Member
    I wouldn't say she'd be a fool to not be on the mortgage. She's going to end up paying it as rent anyway where she is now. They are just dating. She can be added to the deed for the house if they get married.

I sure as hell wouldn't cosign a home with a boyfriend or girlfriend, so it's not a ridiculous request on his behalf.

She's a fool for moving across country with him while giving up her career and her family after only 3 months of dating.

Originally Posted by Nickel Speed
    She's a fool for moving across country with him while giving up her career and her family after only 3 months of dating.
    Yeah... can someone say RED FLAGS?

Originally Posted by Nickel Speed
    I wouldn't say she'd be a fool to not be on the mortgage. She's going to end up paying it as rent anyway where she is now. They are just dating. She can be added to the deed for the house if they get married.

I sure as hell wouldn't cosign a home with a boyfriend or girlfriend, so it's not a ridiculous request on his behalf.

What I meant was that she'd be a fool if she married him and she wasn't on the mortgage.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice