Need help

Me and this girl at school are good friends, but I like her and she doesn’t like me. And after this school year we will be going to different schools. Please help me, because I want to do something either before school ends or over the summer.

Few questions.

How old are you and her?

How close are you as friends? Like are you just aquaintances, do you spend time outside of school, etc.

You know for a fact she doesn't like you, or you just assume so? If so, did she tell you, or you heard about it another way?

Does she know that you like her? If she does, are you sure she knows, or do you just assume she knows?

Few questions.

How old are you and her?

How close are you as friends? Like are you just aquaintances, do you spend time outside of school, etc.

You know for a fact she doesn't like you, or you just assume so? If so, did she tell you, or you heard about it another way?

Does she know that you like her? If she does, are you sure she knows, or do you just assume she knows?

We are both 14, we are close friends, we spend time together outside of school sometimes, I know she doesn’t like me, she knows I like her.

We are both 14, we are close friends, we spend time together outside of school sometimes, I know she doesn’t like me, she knows I like her.

Ok well you're still young, so it's more difficult. Because if you were older I'd say the best thing would be to start seeing other girls and make sure she notices it. But at 14 years old it's a lot more difficult to do that.

The best advice I can give for you is to try to escalate the relationship. You like her, so you do not want to be friends with her, you want more. See, what you're doing by hanging out with her as her friend, is that you're signaling to her that you just want to be friends too. And her knowing that you like her is even worse, because she's just gonna end up using you as a "comfort" person, someone to go to whenever she has a problem or an issue, because she knows that you will answer her every call, and you're NEVER going to date her by doing that. That's not attractive. So stop doing that. Don't hang out with her. Keep your distance, and make sure she notices that you're doing that. When she wants to hang out, tell her you have other plans. Ok this is kind of manipulative, but it works. Make other plans on a day where you two are supposed to hang out. Go with those other plans and don't say anything to her. When she asks "what happened", just tell her you forgot, and so and so really wanted to hang out with you. Don't act like she's a priority in your life. If you're important to her (even as a friend), she's gonna chase you. And when girls chase, they become attracted because they can't figure you out. Answer her texts with one or two words, and don't answer right away, just act like you're not interested. Dude, the more you chase her or want to be around her, the less of a chance you have. This stays true no matter what age you are. If you master this simple concept, especially at your age, you will get so many girls.

It's not guaranteed to work. She may just simply not care and that's it. But if she doesn't care, just know that she wasn't really your friend to begin with, so you're better off without her.

Hope this helps.

Archived