Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to to get over a crush at the work place

Thanks for all the responses. I guess it's because I saw her on YouTube and how she's traveled the entire world , taught in other countries, and I am 2 years younger and done almost nothing.

I keep telling myself it would never work because I don't have anything to offer her . But you're right , I think my mind makes me believe she's some amazing, beyond human woman

That's one reason I haven't done anything I love this job and at my old job, I tried asking someone out and got turned down, it was super awkward and going to work became difficult.

Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Thanks for all the responses. I guess it's because I saw her on YouTube and how she's traveled the entire world , taught in other countries, and I am 2 years younger and done almost nothing.

I keep telling myself it would never work because I don't have anything to offer her . But you're right , I think my mind makes me believe she's some amazing, beyond human woman
    It's normal to have crushes, believe me, when you meet someone this will fade. Good luck :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice