Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No hope for friendship but i still feel the need to at least apologize

To anwer aquestion Yes I do anxious in social settings sometimes

I posted it on her wall I think that was unforgivable

A friend told me this I think you are right, It is just so hard to do nothing when everything in you says to do something but something got me in trouble but maybe the best something I can do is nothing even if doing nothing makes it worse but then again how much worse can it get,

Yes But if she is next to me and I just blurt out I am sorry nothing more Aren't I just making things worse because I am not respecting her wish to be left alone (I mean blocking me means to me NEVER SPEAK TO ME)

I would do more reading into managing anxiety and learn more about yourself first. You're not handling your anxiety properly and allowing it to control your actions and reactions. This is going to spiral out of control often if it hasn't already. I think there are members here with a lot more experience than me in how to manage anxiety in general. I'd be interested in hearing their techniques and opinions. The techniques that I've used for myself are somewhat minor but effective such as recognizing those triggers and avoiding putting myself in situations that trigger a lot of worry. It also means learning to step back and let go of certain situations that are out of my hands. You can't control everything.

I was afraid that she would NEVER see it and that she was ignoring me and it was important that she see it that's why I made that really bad choice

I am glad I came here before I did something more stupid thank you all . This is what I am going to do (If I am wrong please let me know) I am NOT going to say a word to her, Nothing not an I am sorry (Because it just shows disrespect to her wish to be left alone and really what good is an I'm sorry as someone once said Sorry does not fix the lamp) If bye some chance she does speak to me someday then I will just say I am sorry and if there is anything that I can do to make amends I will say this but only if she comes to speak to me (If she just says hello IS that an opening to say I am sorry) The ONLY exception where I will speak to her first is if one of us leaves the job (I have been waiting on a transfer for year and a half) If that happens and I know I will not see her again then I will walk up to her and apologize, Please let me know if I am finally on the right track or not. Thank You

There is one emotion that I am feeling to some degree that I am very ashamed of and that I am doing my best to hide (Because I do not want to deflect from the fact that everything is my fault) But I just want to share it here to get it our. I am actually feeling a little bit of anger,and the reason is The only thing I ever wanted to do was uplift her spirits, encourage her and make her feel special and loved. No matter how emotional I got I made it clear I was never going to start something with her and the only love I could give her was that of a good friend. Last year I threw her a suprise birthday party because when another coworker did it for another co workers she mentioned that no one ever did that for her. I know it is all my fault, I just wish she would have talked to me and told me I was overdoing it and maybe well it does not matter I am responsible for my own actions

I do think that the only teeny tiny hope that someday she will talk to me again is because of the kindness (like throwing her a surprise birthday party) I showed her in the past. Maybe memories of the good times might soften her heart but I cannot allow myself to hope on that and accept the fact she is lost and I need to learn from it

Platinum Member
    You have told us nothing about what happened?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice