Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do I get back together with him?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    No. You guys dated less than three months, and he never put in much effort. The friends always took priority. You said you could go two weeks without seeing him, as he was not available, and never prioritized you. How many times did you see this guy?

I say, move on. You dated for a minute and he never put in any effort. Find someone who can. This guy has already shown you what he has to offer, and this was in the honeymoon stage,
    Sorry, I see you dated a year. I still stand by my advice, though.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    No. You guys dated less than three months, and he never put in much effort. The friends always took priority. You said you could go two weeks without seeing him, as he was not available, and never prioritized you. How many times did you see this guy?

I say, move on. You dated for a minute and he never put in any effort. Find someone who can. This guy has already shown you what he has to offer, and this was in the honeymoon stage,

This is a different guy. Ive been with this guy for a year . My first post was about a different guy I dated

Originally Posted by moonandsun
    This is a different guy. Ive been with this guy for a year . My first post was about a different guy I dated
    Here are my two cents. As long as the relationship isnít destructive, you can try again but it will likely result in more of the same. I did this for almost five years with someone and we tried a number of times. It did get better in some ways but we ended up growing into a friendship which is probably why it got better. Ultimately, however, we both wanted more. I guess you have to ask yourself if you are okay going back into something knowing it could lead you right back to how things were. No one can really advise you because the decision has to come from you. You are the one that has to be ready to move on when itís time.

I waited but the OPer didnít bother responding to the other posts just the random quote she could correct and even added a passive aggressive emoji.

I think itís safe to say the back and forth and drama will continue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice