LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rainy Days

Originally Posted by j.man
    I hate rainy days and I HATE RainyCoast!!!!!!!
    Bold statement. Care to explain your reasoning?

And I like rainy nights. Preferably with a thunderstorm mixed in.

I love rainy days as long as I'm not stuck in traffic!

I love rainy days if I can stay home and bake cookies.

On rainy days, I do chores, too, constantly organize everyday, declutter, quite productive and industrious.

I'm happier on sunnier days, exercise more outdoors and love warm weather if it's not too hot, of course.

I get more depressed on gloomy, overcast, cloudy days. When the sun is out, my mood is more upbeat.

I love the rain because the air is clean and the hills turn green. Flowers bloom and it's beautiful outside.

Commuting in the rain is another story . . .

I like rainy days in the evening/night. I enjoy laying down in my nice bed and listening to the pitter/patter of the rain on the window. During the day, not so much. I do have some inside chores and activities but I'll do them when I want, regardless of weather. I don't like that rain during the day (especially on a day off) confines me to the indoors.

I bought a white noise machine recently due to the fact that my apartment is in quite a noisey area. It has a really good thunderstorm/rain sound. Helps me enormously with sleeping. It allows me to enjoy that aspect of rain that I like, without actually having to deal with that sort of weather. lol

Love love love rainy days! Living in Arizona I always welcome a day of cloudy weather. Then at night I love it when the rain bounces off the covered parking at my apartment. Talk about a soothing sound. If I really feel the need, I found some play lists on Apple Music that I listen to when going to sleep. Sounds of rain in different environments with some thunder.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice