Need help with dating

M8te

Hello to everyone i'm pretty new here and i think i need some advice with dating. I wanna say that English is my second language so there will be some grama mistakes , so sorry for that .

Ok , first of all i'm 21 years old man who live in not that big city , im working and in the next year i'll be studying . I met the girl on tinder like 1 month ago . She where looking pretty for me . We where talking for over 2 weeks , she where really intresting person , talking about books , politics and other intresting things for us . She live 70 km from me in a bigger city . This is no problem for me because i have a car and it's like less than hour to her . So after talking for 2 weeks i ask her about date in her city . She said in this week she's going to her parents , but in next she was free . So i set up on friday , the weather was really bad on that day , so i found a good restaurant with sweets and other good stuff . I ask her for facebook acc to communicate better . So we met up there ( im litte bit shy , i think she saw that , but i think that was not a problem for her ) We talking for about 2 hours , she was really intresting person . The time has passed so quickly , i though it was like 20 min :D . There where not a akward silence or something . After that I walked with her to the bus . I hug her , i think she was happy after that meeting . When i was in home later she send to me msg , that i should smg her when i get to home . I where talk with her ( 2/3 msg per day )

for over 2 days and ask her for cycling in the next week . ( she was in to this ) She says that in the next week she's going to her homeland again for easter and she cannot , but there will be a lot of other days to meet up again . I didn't mind that , i was kinda busy as well on that week . So we where talking again for 1 week and i ask her again . ( we have a like 5/6 days brake in may ) She said again she cannot because this time she will be on the trip with her friends . So i gave up on that moment . I said to her i'll be not impose to her and there is no problem . At this moment 6 days later I had a brake talking with her and i still don't know what to do . I care about her , but i don't wanna to impose and pushy .

Sorry for my bad English . This is my first post like this .

Thanks for reply , but the think is im not sure about starting coversations all over again . This is so bad , i would feel better when she would tell me simply that she don't want to :/ Nothing is easy these days :)

She doesn't sound very good at dating and a bit clueless. If a person doesn't give you counter offers for dates after rejecting your proposals, don't pursue any further. 1) they're either inconsiderate or they are clueless and 2) if they are already proving themselves to be that thoughtless early on, it's a good idea not to date them.

Archived