Making Friends

Orange Soup

I want a friend who I can play games with and feel comfortable being around, but I feel like I'll never achieve that because I'm too socially awkward, my skin color is brown, and I can't really keep up a conversation. I don't know how to get rid of these insecurities, but I really want a friend who I can hang out with.

I want a friend who I can play games with and feel comfortable being around, but I feel like I'll never achieve that because I'm too socially awkward, my skin color is brown, and I can't really keep up a conversation. I don't know how to get rid of these insecurities, but I really want a friend who I can hang out with.
Hi, I know exactly how you feel. I work with a load of different people but that's it. Even when I was at school I never made any friends that you would call a proper friend. My interest are working on cars, not exactly what girls are into and boys i would presume find it a competition to be better. I'm definitely not a girly girl who wear makeup and dresses up etc so nothing there either. I am who I am and I like what I like. If no one else does then it's there loss in my eyes.

Makes no difference what your skin tone is at all and for the people that it does matter to, why on earth would you want them to be your friend?!

Be confident in who you are and what you like, never try and be someone your not as your never have a really friend or anything more.

Archived