LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boyfriend wants a sexy video

Platinum Member
    I would never do this. If you break up, he could show it to friends or post it online.

I think the person who wants it should be putting out first. Where's his sexy video?

Like a tattoo, a video is permanent. Regret may soon follow.

However, keep it fun with your boyfriend, but only with the phone and camera off. Tell him you only value his eyes on you.

Before the internet it was OK it just sat on a shelf...but now it can easily be shared. Don't do it. Face time sure, no recording anything no matter how persistent he will be.

You want to make a video for your boyfriend and don't know what direction to go? - That sounds like a good problem to have!

I'm not going to bash the idea, but I do think that it is probably just a smarter and safer bet to either FaceTime or record a short video over snapchat. But hey, if you truly trust your boyfriend and have no concern that he would ever share it, you do you. I never sent my ex a video over text, but he did record one of me using his phone once. Not sure if he still has it, but I honestly don't care if he does. I have all the faith in the world that he would never distribute it to anyone else. Just because a relationship ends doesn't automatically mean the trust and respect the two of you shared is thrown out the window.

To your original question, though - definitely depends on what he likes/turns him on. Which parts of the body, angles, etc. Has he shared any of his fantasies with you? That could help.

Ask him if you really can't come up with anything. I don't think there's anything sex related a guy asking for sexy videos is going to be above anyway lol.

As for the safety issue, you can also just make sure your face is never in the same footage as the rest of you - at least if you delete as you go or use apps where the footage is gone or "self-destructs" after being viewed that should minimize concerns.

Agree with the above that not everyone is going to be vengeful if you break up, hopefully you've estimated him well and he wouldn't.
    Last edited by RainyCoast; 04-26-2019 at 05:28 PM.

I think we're overanalyzing.. the OP said that she's comfortable doing it. Why bother correcting her or question her decision? She's asking for tips. I know what tip I want. Again, where's his sexy video?

If I were on the receiving end of such a video, it would feel a little off if ( I somehow knew) the other person felt like they needed a written manual for what to do. I just wouldn't want them overthinking it so much. It's not that It would make them look not good in bed. It would make them feel not relaxed, connected, not in the moment, maybe even not like they're really enjoying themselves. I don't think it's terribly important what specifically she does, if that makes sense. He probably wants her more than he wants anything specific, so it shouldn't be terribly important. Seriously, what's he going to say "meh" to? Strip tease? Masturbating? He's probably like "bring it on!" to pretty much anything.

There's always asking him too and I agree re where his video is.
    Last edited by RainyCoast; 04-26-2019 at 07:12 PM.

Thread has run its course...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice