Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In dispair

All advice so far is good. Definitely start a self improvement plan for yourself. Get in the gym, or just work out as much as youíre able. It will keep your spirits up and keep you healthy, for yourself, and your son. Can you book a trip somewhere ? Maybe take your son camping or something you can bond over.

Are you in contact much with your ex? If so how civil are you? I think itís important to not only show that youíre making an effort to become a better version of yourself, itís important to actually BE more passionate about life in general...whether they come back or not. Seven months out of a 17 year relationship is not really that long...so I think you do have a chance but you have to truly make a lot of changes for the better..

Hi I see my son every weekend, but still miss him during the week I miss the whole family unit, its devastating maybe counselling would help, thanks for all your comments

Ja0371
    Thanks I'm trying very hard to improve my self I've taken my son to many new places, always respectful and helpful when I contact my ex after all I still love her. all I can do is try my best, I would do absolutely anything to fix this

Sorry this is happening. Is there someone new in her life? What changes did you notice prior to the break up? Hang in there, things will level out in time.
    Originally Posted by Davethedad
    months previous to that she announced she didn't love me anymore and was leaving. she was adamant she was leaving she said lack of passion was one of the reasons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice