I need advice

bolajane

My ex boyfriend broke up with me for another girl and he claimed I caused it because I talk to him anyhow,i have hurt him too a lot and demand too much, he told me he still loves me then but he can't leave that girl for me cos I can never change and I'll still hurt him again

It got so ugly and we abused each other, blocked each other and we said mean words to each other,i told my mum about the break up and she told me to call him back and end it in a good way, I did that but he still abused me and refused to unblock him so I left him

2 weeks ago, I noticed he unblocked me already and even messaged me,we were chatting normal and I started posting different guys picture to make him jealous, he actually got jealous and keep asking me about them

Last week, I sent him a goodbye text and told him I need to delete everything about him,and he should dash out my stuffs that are still with me, he messaged me and told him he still loves me and wanna come back and he asked if I'm in a new relationship already?i told him I can't jump into another relationship anyhow and he started doing anyhow thinking I'm still all over him ,i asked about the new girl and he wasn't ready to come out plain though he told me they aren't together again so I left him alone again, I posted another guy's pic yesterday and he commented on it and since then he has stopped checking my status, no message from him.. I just wanna know if he still loves me and if I should still wait for him or block him and move on with my life completely?

The best thing to do is block and delete him and all his people from all your messaging and social media apps. Your mother meant well, but you should not contact him. Be glad he is gone. Never be a doormat or a bully.

Start getting involved more in productive and healthy pursuits, get in shape, eat better, join some clubs, groups, sports. Take up hobbies. Make new friends. Ask your mother to get you an appt with a therapist to deal with your anxiety, anger and to discuss what a healthy relationship should look like.

i told my mum about the break up and she told me to call him back and end it in a good way, I did that but he still abused me and refused to unblock him so I left him

Archived