LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting my ex back

Originally Posted by Nickel Speed
    It honestly sounds like you probably said that out of drunkenness because you didn't like the gay roommate's attitude towards you.

That being said, I believe this emotional roommate took your inappropriate comment and ran with it as a chance to get rid of you. I'd also be willing to guess this roommate has a thing for your ex. It would explain their distaste for you. It's not the first time I've seen the situation.

Can't change what happened. If she won't forgive, it's time to move on. You don't only have to get along with your spouse, it usually helps to get along with most of their friends and family as well.
    I agree with you in the entirety. I can't stress enough how bad I feel for making that comment because I hate making people upset, especially someone so close to my ex, who I cared about more than anyone. But yes, she definitely to my comment and held that to me and MaKena at gunpoint. She got what she wanted eventually. I mean she did graduated from state school with a Psychology degree AND works in a psychological field AND has tons of her own problems. Her line of work for sure doesn't help her, in fact, it makes her worse. Nonetheless, MaKena and her are super close and I know Megan has feelings for MaKena. they have a weird relationship where they would give up anything to keep each other happy.. it's so so so soo weird. I get being there for your friends in tough times and sticking up for them, but to go to the furthest limits literally? RED FLAG. I know I need to move on and I will in time, it's just sad that I expected some care and compassion. I received absolutely none of that.

To add to that, I got along with every single one of her family members and they loved me. They were actually pretty upset with MaKena for her actions after this all went down. For her other friends who aren't Megan, they all thought I was a great guy too and enjoyed being around me. So.... this is just unfortunate and flat out WEIRD.

3. 05-02-2019, 06:26 PM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice