Partner and her ex bf

I’m looking for some advice here. I’m with a girl about a year now. My main concern is her ex bf. aperently he was such a bad guy. They are broke up about two years. He cheated on her. he texts her the odd time. And she does reply. I don’t know what she reply’s with as I don’t go through her phone. I know he texts her because it pops up with the message on her locked screen randomly. The first time I seen a message was about 5 months ago. It wasn’t very nice as in it was in a sexual manor towards her. I confronted her about it as I was totally shocked I had to leave the house. I was gutted. I was reassured I had nothing to worry about. Few months had past and I mentioned to her is she still getting hassle off him. And if she blocked him. She said he is blocked and no he isn’t messaging her. He text today again. I confronted her again. And I just got told I don’t question who you text. she said oh he just texts a few times every few weeks, He’s probably bored. I have nothing to worry about as I cut all ties with everything in the past. She knows this. She has my passcode of my phone. I hide nothing. I just find it hard to cope with as she has pictures of him and another ex on her walls in her bedroom. Between the texts and pictures and following him on some music site it’s just bizarre. We are planning to get married. I love the girl so much. I’m just lost for ideas how to say this is hurting me. It’s like as if she is defending the fact he is messaging her. Imagine the rolls where reversed. Am I too soft??

She lied by telling you she'd blocked him when she is still receiving any sending messages to him. Maybe she just likes the attention or maybe she's keeping him on the back burner in case you two don't work out.

Plus photos on her bedroom wall of exes? No, that's weird. She can put them away somewhere to look at, not make you see them.

You don't trust her and for good reason. If her and her ex had a genuine friendship, it would be one thing, but the relationship is sexual in nature. I'd find someone else if I were you. Competing with her ex is a waste of time.

Archived