Remain friends ?

Boo1986

I met this guy as per my previous thread “what his intentions are” anyway I really got to like him but he ended it with me as he is into “experimenting in the bedroom” with other guys and stuff and I’m not at alllll so he said it’s kind of a deal breaker for him, it is for me also. It really sucks because I liked him a lot in every other way. He wants to remain friends but is this a good idea or can it work if I’m still really attracted to him, now I can’t hug him or anything and it makes me sad to see him but not in that way. He seemed sad to end it and was already trying to plan our next catch up. It’s a real pity because we loved doing all the same stuff together and he seemed so nice and genuine and attractive I thought I’d hit the jackpot!

How long have you known him? I see from another thread that you only had a few dates, but did you know him for a long time before that? Is there some reason that would necessitate staying friends or at least friendly (like he's your next door neighbor or something?)

How long have you known him? I see from another thread that you only had a few dates, but did you know him for a long time before that? Is there some reason that would necessitate staying friends or at least friendly (like he's your next door neighbor or something?)

I only knew him for a total of 3 weeks, we had about 6 dates or so but got along pretty well and as I said enjoyed doing the same activities. There’s no reason to remain friends besides I liked hanging out with him, I was happy to not be friends but seems like he wants to try stay friends... is it a no go do you think?

Is this a same sex relationship or is he bi? No do not be friends, date other guys and phase this guy out.

I’m female and he is male, he doesn’t know if he is bi but has done sexual stuff with guys and is open to doing it again, and to me that is a deal breaker, also to him because I’m unacceptabing of it - along with a lot of other weird stuff.

Cut him out of your life. You have nothing in common as friends, no less dating. Date straight guys who are not confused, experimenting, etc. Broaden your horizons and make new friends.

I’m female and he is male, he doesn’t know if he is bi but has done sexual stuff with guys and is open to doing it again, and to me that is a deal breaker

>>I really got to like him but he ended it with me as he is into “experimenting in the bedroom” with other guys and stuff and I’m not at all! So he said it's kind of a deal breaker for him....."

I am confused about what's the dealbreaker for him?

Because you're not into experimenting in the bedroom with other guys?

Or joining him?

Or you don't approve?

Can you clarify?

I’m female and he is male, he doesn’t know if he is bi but has done sexual stuff with guys and is open to doing it again, .

Pretty sure if he is into having sex with men and has a desire to so again, it is the definition of bi sexual. If it's not, what would you call it?

If it's a deal breaker, you've got your information right here. Not sure what the confusion is about.

You are either game for mixing it up with him, or it's not for you.

I think people tend to allow themselves to be confused so they don't have to make the real decision. Confusion leads them to stall. You know the answer, don't waste any more time spinning over it.

You are highly attracted to him. I don't think you can be friends.

He is bisexual and partakes of a lifestyle you cannot partake in yourself (poly). You can't be with him romantically, and you can't be pals and buddies while you are highly attracted to him.

Be thankful he plopped it all out there on the table instead of sneaking around.

You are highly attracted to him. I don't think you can be friends.

He is bisexual and partakes of a lifestyle you cannot partake in yourself (poly). You can't be with him romantically, and you can't be pals and buddies while you are highly attracted to him.

Be thankful he plopped it all out there on the table instead of sneaking around.

Yes I was thankful that he was straight up with me if this is the case. Definitely not something I’m willing to partake in ever so time to move on. Thanks everyone for your sound advice :)

Archived