Is there any solution for introverted people, anxiety, stress?

success123

Hello, this may not be an exact relationship question but I really need help, and the main problem is I am finding it very difficult to create relationships. I ma a shy person and I really want to change it but I can't. When I was younger my family always told me to change but I never understood the importance. Now I see that with this lifestyle you can't get too much in life. Please help! I feel some kind of anxiety in my work because I am surrounded by so many people, it kind of stresses me. I want to be part of them, of their jokes but I cant.

Just the idea that I ma in a big company makes me feel scared, as much as I am even afraid of using my full pitch of voice. I sense it that I look very low confident and very stressed and I see that nobody likes this. I feel like I am just existing not living, I cannot laugh with my full heart, I cannot speak out loud, I cannot express my full potential. Now dont get me wrong I have a good career and I am very intelligent but lacking emotional intelligence, I get that without EI you are nothing, I ma going to suffer during my whole life, like I am always going to work for others, like I can never be in leader positions just because I have this low confidence. I try to be kind an nice to people but most of the time I am afraid of what they will say, think of me and I never express myself too much. I can only feel totally releived when at home.

Most of the time I go home and I only think about what I did/say wrong what I should have done differently, and about what a poor performance I had. I ma not where I want to be and the only one standing in front of me is myself, I create these barriers. I feel like I ma living for the others and not enjoying it, not enjoying where I am and what I am doing., I just cant have this inner peace. Can something help me? I really want to change. but I know that books and other stuff like this cant learn you life lessons. I dont know where to ask for help!

You have to consciously push yourself out of you comfort zone. Think of it like anything else. Practice and time.

You can become more in touch with your extroverted side. You are not locked into the definition of introvert. Face your fears. Something may scare you, but do it anyway. After a while, you will realize that hey.. that wasn't as bad as I thought. Nothing negative happened. You can condition yourself.

I'm not saying it's easy, just that it's possible.

Pardon, that is not about being an introvert. You seem to have exceedingly low self-confidence and self-esteem issues. Introverts or more solitary people gain their confidence and peace of mind through other accomplishments and fuel their own ideas, thoughts and self-esteem through activities just like anyone else. I think you ought to go back the drawing board and uncover what's debilitating you so badly in regards to your self-esteem and why you have these unhealthy negative thought cycles about yourself.

I dislike small talk but it doesn't make me uneasy. I simply float away to do something else and find joy in other things. I certainly don't hold it against anyone else either or think less of myself. I hope you feel better soon.

Archived