Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: What Shall I Do Now?

  1. #11
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    8,674
    >> If I'd been sober, would have handled it differently.
    >> I sent a drunk text on Monday night.


    You sure like your drink, don't you? Lol

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    13
    Originally Posted by katrina1980
    >> If I'd been sober, would have handled it differently.
    >> I sent a drunk text on Monday night.


    You sure like your drink, don't you? Lol
    I do enjoy a beer

    After sending it on Monday night, she finally 'read' it tonight at 7:30pm.

    It feels like wrecked another chance with a girl

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    13
    I've not really spoke to her in the last few weeks.

    But still like her.

    Thinking of just sending her a message and totally honest with.

  4. #14
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,875
    Gender
    Male
    She asked me if I liked her and I panicked and said no, she's too young(She's 20 and I'm 31).

    But I do have a crush on her. Although the age gap does worry me.
    You should make up your mind. Is this a trick question :) Seriously though, weigh the pros and cons and make a decision. Do it quick, as to not lead the lass on, even if unintentionally. You may have difficulty getting her interested again. She did a very courageous thing, and she's probably hurt by hit. I've often said, "you get one chance per woman per lifetime." Not an original quote but I don't know who to attribute it to.

  5.  

  6. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    13
    Originally Posted by Sportster2005
    You should make up your mind. Is this a trick question :) Seriously though, weigh the pros and cons and make a decision. Do it quick, as to not lead the lass on, even if unintentionally. You may have difficulty getting her interested again. She did a very courageous thing, and she's probably hurt by hit. I've often said, "you get one chance per woman per lifetime." Not an original quote but I don't know who to attribute it to.
    I have had a few days to think and I really want to date her.

    I'm just not sure what to text her.

  7. #16
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    32,400
    Gender
    Male
    Did she ever get back to you on the drink invite? does she have your contact info?
    Originally Posted by TheCasual
    this morning I asked her out for a drink. She messaged me and said maybe.

  8. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    13
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Did she ever get back to you on the drink invite? does she have your contact info?
    She said maybe

    I've not really spoken to her in the last few weeks.

  9. #18
    Platinum Member ThatwasThen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    13,177
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by TheCasual
    She said maybe

    I've not really spoken to her in the last few weeks.
    Then just forget about her. Anything further effort you put into her or any thoughts of her are futile.

  10. #19
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,875
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by TheCasual
    She said maybe

    I've not really spoken to her in the last few weeks.
    Anything but yes, is a no. Sorry :(

  11. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    31
    CALL HER & speak to her, explain her why you told her no. Insist & fight for her until you get to speak to her. It was your fault to tell her you weren't interested! I wouldn't give up until you speak to her & after explaining things she'll tell you clearly she is not interested anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •