There’s this girl

Jkpreme1

Okay so I’ve been talking to this girl for a little over 3 weeks now. We went on one date and hung out at her house once, and we literally text all the time and FaceTime sometimes too. She always says things like I look cute and “look at you”, and we were talking about college once and I said I something about maybe moving to go to a different school and she said “nooo stay here because I’d miss you”.

Anyway I really like this girl and would like to start a relationship and become “exclusive”. But is it too soon? Should I hangout with her/go on more dates before?

Also she is somewhat shy. But I can tell even over the past week we’ve become a lot closer and comfortable with each other.

Scale way back on the male-girlfriend/friendzone activity such as the overuse of texting and facetiming. Keep the momentum up, but don't become one of her chitchat friends. Instead keep the focus on planning dates, dating, setting up dates and confirming dates. Focus on in person interaction. One date in 3 weeks makes it seem like you have no interest in her other than a chat buddy. You need to go out on dates in person to develop a relationship.

Okay so I’ve been talking to this girl for a little over 3 weeks now. We went on one date and hung out at her house once, and we literally text all the time and FaceTime sometimes too.

Archived