LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I will kill her and then kill myself, I can't take this any longer

I will kill her and then kill myself, I can't take this any longer

I cannot take it anymore with this narcissistic b1tch . Four years now and I cannot escape the abusive relationship . I have blocked her from everywhere but she manages to find me in person and seduce me back in the fking relationship . I cannot tell anyone because people would laugh at me . Everyone thinks Iím a sane person but Iím not . Iím one step away from killing her and myself afterwards. I cannot escape this relationship . And she makes me feel like a worthless worm each time she drags me in . We start fine then she humiliated me by screwing around random guys . I havenít beat her, but surely one of her exes did . No one can suffer this emotional pain without snapping . Nobody understands until they experience it . Sheís so ing ed in the head . She makes me feel like Iím the stain of the earth . She then proceeds to act in a loving way only to destroy me in the follwing days . Thereís no other way to escape this unless I kill her or change country . Please I need your help and advice . I donít know what to do . Please......

I do not know how to remove her from my life. Iíve need trying to get away from her for over a year without success. I closed all my social media accounts a got a new number(which she found out) and she still manages to find me in person. I am using all my will power to not resort to violence. She has trapped my emotions since we started going out and doesnít let me move on. Each time I try she threatens suicide or to accuse me of rape or expose about me in public to get her back. She cries and uses her friends to convince me back in. She is using other men to stir up jealousy and insecurity in me to keep me emotionally engaged. She has used tears and feigned fainting to make give her multiple chances to reconcile. She always acts normal for a month or two and then she proceeds to do the most fked up including sleeping with other men in MY HOUSE along with forms of gaslighting and destroying my self esteem. I cannot escape this situation and cannot get help.

She has slept with other men in our house during the period I accepted her back in because I had no other choice. I believed her bullony and stopped the process of moving on. Next thing I know sheís starting to abuse . I have come multiple times on the edge of using violence . Her ex was beating her because she did the same things , he was accused of rape as well .

I cannot get help from anywhere . I cannot escape the situation . She knows things about me that will expose in public if I leave her . She will try to make a story of me hitting her and go to the cops , or even tell them about rape . This situation is so bad I have thought about killing her when I was on the emotional edge . The other option is to leave everything behind and leave the country . I donít know how long I will be able to control myself and not harm her . I cannot escape this situation . Please tell me what to do , I need help...

P.S. She has been acquainted with everyone I know in most of my social circles. I cannot go out and having some good time with friends and not her appearing or learning everything. I cannot remove my emotions for her and move on because I cannot get her out of my life.

If you want to kill someone for choosing to continue to be involved with them despite not being able to stand them, it's time to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital.

You do need urgent help, from trained professionals.

Or, you can remove yourself from her by calling the police on her if she doesn't leave you alone and get a restraining order, you can also sue for slander and she can be fined for making false allegations.

But you don't want to do that. You want to continue being with her, by choice, while saying you have no control over being seduced, and you want to justify violence by choosing to expose yourself to someone who drives you insane (short trip as it may be). That's unhinged and need law enforcement and pshychiatry to manage your problem. Get admitted to a ward before you're involuntarily locked up for life.

Platinum Member
    Go to the police for a restraining order, and go to a psychiatrist for yourself. Within the next 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by RainyCoast
    If you want to kill someone for choosing to continue to be involved with them despite not being able to stand them, it's time to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital.

You do need urgent help, from trained professionals.
    First of all I had left her and she came back months later threatening me with blackmail if I didn't take her back, second of all you cannot escape abuse that easy.the cycle of abuse tends to make both partners obsessed with each other. Obsession is caused by all situations where pain and pleasure are randomly doled out (just look at gambling).

I know about abusive relationships, and abusive people like yourself and the girlfriend.

My point stands that if you cannot help yourself from succumbing to "seduction" and "blackmail" and involvement with someone you want to kill, and cannot help yourself going on a disturbing trip trying to justify why you should be violent with them rather than taking actual steps to disengage

Then you need law enforcement and psychiatry to handle your problem.

And the way you can be helped this very moment is by checking in at a psychiatric hospital and have them call law enforcement who can see to it that the two of you cannot cross paths without getting locked up.

It's posts like this that make me wish ena had an alert function that forwards the post to a crisis intervention centre so they can have an officer dispatched to OPs location.

Just go to a hospital now.

Gold Member
    Listen OP, I cannot imagine what a hellish situation you are in but have you ever thought about a restraining order? Is there such a thing where you live? She has to get your whereabouts from someone and it's horrible that this person, or persons, is supplying her with that information. Perhaps your best bet is to move without telling anyone of your plans and where. It's not the ideal solution but if this fiasco has been going on for over a year you need to do something drastic, liking moving, like you said. Do you have any family members that you could confide in?

I am puzzled though as to why you you allowed yourself to let her drag you in. Really??? Why on earth would you to that? You are in dire need of therapy. Don't let her win by doing something senseless like resorting to violence. That is an irrational solution. Think of the pain that you'd cause to your family and friends. PLEASE get some therapy asap. That's your Number 1 priority. No one should be subjected to this kind of abuse. And, as I said, give some serious thought to moving.

One more thing: don't let her threat of suicide get in your way. It's yet another of her manipulative ways to control you.

Originally Posted by RainyCoast
    It's posts like this that make me wish ena had an alert function that forwards the post to a crisis intervention centre so they can have an officer dispatched to OPs location.

Just go to a hospital now.
    Yes, ENA, can some sort of emergency alert be set in place for people like this man?

OP go to police, get that restraining order, then go to the hospital psychiatric dept. You need serious help. She is not worth going to jail for!

Gold Member
    Yes, ENA, I am with melancholy123 and RainyCoast regarding the emergency alert. Is something like that possible?

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by melancholy123
    Yes, ENA, can some sort of emergency alert be set in place for people like this man?

OP go to police, get that restraining order, then go to the hospital psychiatric dept. You need serious help. She is not worth going to jail for!
    melancholy, OP said he would kill her, then himself...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice