Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I will kill her and then kill myself, I can't take this any longer

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by RainyCoast
    It's posts like this that make me wish ena had an alert function that forwards the post to a crisis intervention centre so they can have an officer dispatched to OPs location.

Just go to a hospital now.
    Can we alert a mod, and have them do it? Mods have IP address with location.

Not to sound overly dramatic but it may save a life, or two.

No, for now, you call the police on her any time she tries to get in contact. Do you know how a restraining order works? She can't violate it without consequence. She will try to violate it, by finding your place, going to your parents or work. That's good for you, you call the police on her again and she's forcibly removed. She will publicly prove she's a psycho when she's done that too.

Do your parents know what she has put you through? Or has she manipulated them? If they know, and support you, it is vital that they also give a statement to the police and your therapist and psychiatrist, and immediately call the police on her if she contacts them in any way.

You are anonymous here, wouldn't you be comfortable telling us what the incriminating information she has is that you feel held hostage by? Because it is very likely that whatever it is has no power. There's nothing that legally gives her the right to harass you, and if there's something you can legally be held accountable for, owning it and "paying your due" is probably going to be much less dramatic than putting up with this madness.

You cannot allow yourself to become abusive, violent, unhinged. Even the worst affect can be managed if a person is willing to get help to prevent violence. Mental health professionals didn't fall of the turnip truck yesterday, they'll know how to help you manage affect and teach you to disengage from this toxic and dangerous cycle.

I think you have allowed her to convince you her manipulation is more efficient than it is. Trust me, people can see when someone is that rotten and playing victim. Many probably see her for who she is, but respond with placating "riiight. That's awful he would do that " and "oh my" because it's easier and more comfortable than telling a vile, intimidating person that they make your stomach turn (and have them stalk you after).

Don't be intimidated. Even if she does have people who believe her, you'll learn to live with the fact they think or talk badly about you. Not everyone is like that, and when you've had legal and medical help to restore your sense of worth, integrity and self control, it won't be so difficult to feel above her and her minions. You can always leave the town afterwards if you still feel like there's been too much drama.

Look at your posts and tell me they don't sound like they're written by a complete raging psycho. You cannot allow anyone ever to turn you into this. You are going to be above that and there can be no inner or outer debate about that.

Tell a psychiatrist what's happened and that you don't want to turn violent and need all the help you can get to stay away from her and regain stability. Tell the police how volatile it is and that you need them to keep her away from you and your family and that involvement with her has caused you to check in at a psychiatric ward. They will take it seriously, they have to.

Please keep reporting on here. People post her in violent situations, or planning to harass their exs, or preparing for suicide and then we're all holding our breath waiting for them to report they're safe. As long as you keep posting we can continue to drill until you get professionals involved and report on further developments, and we can continue to try countering your affect with insistence you take steps that do justice to who you really are as a person.

You've come this far, to ask for guidance and to take it into consideration, and swallow the bitter medicine of being told you've gone way off your rocker. Might as well go all the way and continue to take steps to put a healthy end to this insanity.
    Last edited by RainyCoast; 04-21-2019 at 01:03 PM.

I did alert a mod however no response yet

Originally Posted by katrina1980
    Can we alert a mod, and have them do it? Mods have IP address with location.

Not to sound overly dramatic but it may save a life, or two.
    I don't think so kat, there's been an instance years ago when someone asked kamurj if I remember correctly and it was not possible. I know it may be delicate in terms of privacy and such, and people shouldn't have to feel policed when they reach out on here- some aren't willing to get help physically yet but may be empowered to do so after taking to someone online. But there's cases when it seems urgent someone should be able to show up on their doorstep whether they want it or not and ask "hey, that sounded serious, are you sure you don't want us to do something about it". Often people don't go to the police or a hospital for fear they'll be further punished for the state they're in, but when someone shows up saying man we're worried about you the realization that they could be getting care and assistance rather than judgment and punishment can open a therapeutic window. I wish there was a way to send help. There's been posters over the years whom I still wonder about from time to time. For goodness sake at least come back to tell us everyone's alive y know?

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Alerted them an hour ago.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Don稚 forget it is a holiday and moderators may not be around.

Platinum Member
    I've been told multiple times that the site does not have access to user's IP addresses.

OP, please go to the ER and tell them you are suicidal. They will help you.

Thanks Seraphim.

Theres a lot of derangement in this post. A lot...half of it didn't make any sense, the other half was full of contradictions.

This person needs help, like ASAP...

Im praying for them both.

The only way you can pinpoint a user's exact location is through the cops. OP, If you contact a crisis line (just in case going to ER is too much of a task for you), they have the power to get help to you and send someone to you. You're not wasting anyone's time, your problems matter too.

Go to your parents house- being around them will remind of all the love and positive energy that surrounds you. Ask them to go to the cops with you or to the hospital.

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by Gary Snyder
    Oh that's baloney, I've had a stalker before, you can get away from them.

I had one come to my house......Uninvited, and she had never been to my house. She was running around the house, banging on all the doors and windows, yelling my name. I called 911 and a swat team showed up, with officers positioned all the way down the street!

You are not trying hard enough. Forget about your reputation, death, anything - don't let them intimidate you, and don't break no contact. You just have to cut contact and disappear, they go away eventually. Might take a few months......you might even get a message once a year for a couple years after that. Don't open it, don't read it. Also, dating another woman will help.
    Excuse me, but I would appreciate it if you didn't make light of this grave situation by saying that OP hasn't tried enough. And, how many times did this girl do this to you??? And suggesting that he date another woman in his state of mind is just unthinkable. Really, are you for real?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice