Confused in this situation i'm in......

corrinalee

In the middle of February - I started dating this guy i met online. we went out four times from feb 15-march 15 and had amazing dates. I did not sleep with him however but we did get intimate in other ways (read: oral sex). March 16th he took off to another country to visit his family and friends... hes been gone since march 16-april 20. everyday he texts me about twice a day (when he wakes up and when he goes to bed and hes always the one that texts me - i never initiate the texts) and asks me how im doing and occasionally he says how hes excited to see me when he gets back. he hasn't mentioned anything about me being his girlfriend, however i am not too worried about that, what i am wondering is if he is dating other people - however when i asked him if we are (because I was considering going out on a date with another guy last week since we don't have exclusivity yet that I know of) he said: "you are the only woman. im coming back and dying to do stuff with YOU!" and he said it just like that. do i continue to date other people anyway or ??? i'm getting insecure in this situation and im not sure why, maybe im concerned that if i go out on dates with others it would be considered cheating, however he is not my boyfriend and i am not his girlfriend. he also hasn't asked me if im dating anyone else, i just simply asked him.

about 10 days ago he started calling me "lover and sweetie" and making all these pet names for me.... i got all freaked out and said, "are you my boyfriend or something? im so confused". and he said: "we are lovers, lets think about that right now and when i get back we see where it takes us". am i just thinking too much into things? should i continue to date others? he gets back next week and i have a date set up tuesday that im feeling highly guilty about.

Archived