LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dose she still want me?

Dose she still want me?

So I broke up with my girlfriend because I lied about doing a drug and I told her because I felt bad about it
    I went to hers and had basically a mental break down and she said she can see Iím genuinely sorry about it but she couldnít give me a second chance
    So I left and I was texting her she told me she liked someone else and wanted to try develop on that so that was one reason she wouldnít give me a second chance other being she thought Iíd do it again
    Weíve stayed friends but u went to hers the other day and she got out the shower and I was like standing up in her room she was naked and she grabs me and pushes me down pretending to kiss me and then gets up and says sorry that was mean then continues to lay on me in her underwear and at one point she made me touch her boob
    And I just donít know how to feel about things I really want to get back together but now my heads messed up about everything and I donít know what to do.

What kind of drugs? If they're hard drugs I think you need to see someone and get back on track, try and wean yourself off even if it takes rehab. She's not interested in dating you so it's best you distance yourself from her and stop hanging around her. She's just teasing you. Get help and move forwards (dating right now might not be a good option for you).

She sounds a bit horny and wacky. If that works for you carry on.

4. 04-20-2019, 01:26 PM

Iím not addicted it was once and i told her Iím not doing it again because Iím genuinely not I do keep promises and if she likes me or not Iím going to keep it -but I feel like sheís messing with me because I went to give her something yesterday and she was doing the same things

She rang me -please read

She got drunk and FaceTimed me -we werenít and still arenít on good terms because Iíve been ďchatting Ē Iíve only talked about things to try get over her but she found out and got very annoyed-so she FaceTimed me when she was drunk got annoyed with me and started saying that Iíve always been a to her she then showed me her boob told me she wanted to have sex with me next day on snapchat she texts me saying lose our streak now. And then unadds me -a day before she rang me up she put up a post aimed at me saying she regrets wasting time on me and she can and shouldíve done better -I donít know if the call actually meant anything or she was just very drunk :(

I donít know what to do because itís been a long time and sheís still all that I think of and I canít really go out without the fear that Iím going to see her and sheís going to come up and be annoyed at me about something Iíve said -and when I talk about things I never ever mean to hurt anyone -sheís quite a grudge holding person -and it doesnít help that her friends are friends with my friends so I never know if sheís going to be there or not and I donít think I can deal with actually seeing her.

I donít know what and how I feel.

Replied in your same topic thread : [Register to see the link]

In my opinion, she's being very inconsiderate of you and entitled to be treating you like this. She acts on her impulses without regard for your person at all - if she just feels horny, for example, like you described in your last thread as well as in this post, she has no problem using you for validation. I would say you need to put your foot in the door if she tries something with you again, as this is clearly not healthy for you. She decided it was over for good, and now she has to let you move on with your life. Hopefully, you find someone who respects you more and isn't so thoughtlessly impulsive about everything.

As for the drugs thing, you did the right thing telling her about breaking your promise, and if she couldn't trust you any longer because of it then it was right for the interaction to end, all other things considered too. It's safe to assume you guys weren't going to be compatible in the long run anyway. I say don't worry so much about crossing paths with her - what's done is done, and it's for the better. It's normal for it to still hurt when you see her, especially if you have a lot of nice memories together, but time heals. Just try to remember that it all has to stay over for real reasons. Good luck! :)

Platinum Member
    What drug did you do?

Thank you -this actually really helped me x

Threads have been merged.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice