Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Dose she still want me?

Dose she still want me?

So I broke up with my girlfriend because I lied about doing a drug and I told her because I felt bad about it
    I went to hers and had basically a mental break down and she said she can see Iím genuinely sorry about it but she couldnít give me a second chance
    So I left and I was texting her she told me she liked someone else and wanted to try develop on that so that was one reason she wouldnít give me a second chance other being she thought Iíd do it again
    Weíve stayed friends but u went to hers the other day and she got out the shower and I was like standing up in her room she was naked and she grabs me and pushes me down pretending to kiss me and then gets up and says sorry that was mean then continues to lay on me in her underwear and at one point she made me touch her boob
    And I just donít know how to feel about things I really want to get back together but now my heads messed up about everything and I donít know what to do.

What kind of drugs? If they're hard drugs I think you need to see someone and get back on track, try and wean yourself off even if it takes rehab. She's not interested in dating you so it's best you distance yourself from her and stop hanging around her. She's just teasing you. Get help and move forwards (dating right now might not be a good option for you).

She sounds a bit horny and wacky. If that works for you carry on.

4. 04-20-2019, 01:26 PM

Iím not addicted it was once and i told her Iím not doing it again because Iím genuinely not I do keep promises and if she likes me or not Iím going to keep it -but I feel like sheís messing with me because I went to give her something yesterday and she was doing the same things

Give Advice
Ask For Advice