Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't know what I mean to him?

I don't know what I mean to him?

Hi

My friend of four years never really told me who I was to him. Like I was always unsure whether I was his friend or would it be more. We did most things together verging on couple like things and probably crossed a lot of boundaries (not physical). He then before Christmas told me he was setting boundaries after four yeara. Recently after an argument he told me to leave him alone. With Easter coming up, I want to make a mends with him but we haven't spoken in 2months. I care for him deeply. Don't really know how to get his attention.

Platinum Member
    What was the argument?

It was over social media (ig). I had followed his cousin by mistake and he got mad. I then lied about it which made things worse.

Platinum Member
    You have to give more info. Why was he upset?

I'm not sure why he was upset or angry. I assumed it was because I lied about it? It was also a ig account for travel related pics so he thought it was weird and a fake account

Platinum Member
    "Our friendship was very much intense. We did everything together, including matching hair colours, matching clothes etc."

After reading your other thread, your friendship sounded unhealthy. He also sounds controlling and insecure.

Not so much controlling or insecure- he had been through a bereavement a month before that so was stressed. Just miss him now

Platinum Member
    I think that people should see the entire post to be able to respond:
    "Is telling my guy friend i love him weird?
    Hi

Any advice will be appreciated!

Me and my friend over a month ago had an argument over my social media activities (Yes very trivial lol ). I had followed his cousin by mistake on a instagram account and he found out. He told me to leave him alone and not been in touch for a month.

I did a disgusting thing and lied to him about it, bearing in mind he knows when I'm lying even about the smallest of things. I ended up telling him the truth about everything and why I did it, told him i was sorry. I told him i only ever cared about him, loved him more than I show and only ever wanted to make him happy. Is it weird to say those things to a friend?

Going back a month, I had told him I had feelings for him. So I'm just worried that my apology message will weird him out. When I said I love him it was out of a friend context.

Our friendship was very much intense. We did everything together, including matching hair colours, matching clothes etc."

Platinum Member
    Are you leaving something out? This doesn't make much sense.

The only other thing would be I can be quite obsessive sometimes ( stems from anxiety ) but not in a dangerous way. Earlier on he and my other friend had got annoyed because of it and me messaging them too much and thought it was weird. That combined with the social media incident may have just meant they had enough. I hope that makes sense

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice