Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: It's ramblin' time.

It's going to take a long time for you to feel emotionally what you already *intellectually* know. The heart always lags behind the mind in this sense. Pesky emotions, huh? It doesn't make you weak, you're human and you care a lot. If you didn't, you'd be able to move on from her quickly because you didn't love her. But that's not how you (or anyone with emotions, really) operates.

Give yourself time, all the time, to heal. The heart does come around, eventually. It has to dislodge itself from that person and ripping away f__in hurts and it's bleeding as it does so. But it eventually, it does. Stay the course, brother.

Hey, I'm not exactly coping well either *puff puff* but we all are doing what we can. You are a good guy, always here if you want to talk.

In what way are you not doing okay, Fudgie? I've been selfish and only talking about myself, but I'd love to hear all about you and what's in your life.

No no you're not selfish, this is your journal!

Just lonely/isolated, miss seeing family, miss the beloved summer events I used to look forward to.. Not bored though, I'm working and also working on my Masters part time. I'm really okay, just trying to get through this time and hoping that this fall won't be the COVID mess that I think it's going to be. That's all, really.

The isolation of all of this seems to amplify bad things more, at least to me.

F****! I typed all this stuff then accidentally backed out. Man, isolation and lonliness are something I understand so well, even before this BS we're in. What's terrifying to me is how bad our particular country has dealt with it and it's like a horror flick. Feels like it'll never be done and now it's become political here as well. Fall/Winter will be worse too and that's so scary.

Disease aside, I'm sorry you've been lonely, Fudgie. You know better than anyone lonliness is something I've become quite the expert on. I'll talk anytime as well. Only reason I haven't emailed you is because Google is doing some BS with my account and I can't do anything with it atm until it gets resolved.

Ex actually tried to contact me. I don't know what she wanted to say and I decided I don't care. As much as I'd love to hear some regret and an apology from her, I'm not gonna get that. And it really doesn't matter if I did. It was hard to ignore it and it bummed me out pretty hard because it's just so final for me at this point, and as much as I'm doing the right things to move on there's still that lingering of missing what we had. It was special once. But she ruined it. I don't want a second try and really I don't think I can forgive her. But cutting someone from my life... I've just never been good at it or handled it well emotionally.

I'm actually going to be moving very soon anyway. Need the fresh start and the change of scenery. I'm tired of the city life. So what point is there in trying to hold on to anything? I'm leaving this city behind. Good riddance.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice