Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's ramblin' time.

I'm very happy for you! Enjoy all the good to the max.

I know exactly what you mean about how crazy adaptable we humans can be. There were times in my life, I struggled so much and it was hard sometimes to imagine anything beyond that current situation. Then something changes again, and you can start to forget so easily. Must be what happens when women give birth, have complications, then do it all again lol.

I just try to be grateful every day for where I am and what I have now. It does bring a depth to things, having been through some s/t. I think you understand.

Enjoy the good times, there's lots more ahead for you friend. You are strong, stronger than you even know :)

Aw, IAG... that really touched my heart. Thank you so much for the kindness and for believing in me. I'm trying my best to embrace the idea that I actually do deserve to be happy. I'm coming to terms with it and messages like this are beyond appreciated. Thanks so much for stopping in, my friend.

I think a quiet confidence is the most alluring. You're like a beautiful, bright star that's willing to dim itself on a clear night of the full moon. Because it's not all about you and you can give away the spotlight while knowing some eyes are still on you, oblivious to what should be obvious.

You're a body of still water that's well aware it can take on another form if it needs to, but mostly you're fine with the calm, letting the ripples reach out and tell your story. It's all in the still ease of it.

It's mesmerizing and for me, you are the rain after a drought.

Now enough of that abstract "wth is he even talking about" lovey-dovey s**t and let's get angry. Real angry...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice