Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's ramblin' time.

I'm very happy for you! Enjoy all the good to the max.

I know exactly what you mean about how crazy adaptable we humans can be. There were times in my life, I struggled so much and it was hard sometimes to imagine anything beyond that current situation. Then something changes again, and you can start to forget so easily. Must be what happens when women give birth, have complications, then do it all again lol.

I just try to be grateful every day for where I am and what I have now. It does bring a depth to things, having been through some s/t. I think you understand.

Enjoy the good times, there's lots more ahead for you friend. You are strong, stronger than you even know :)

Aw, IAG... that really touched my heart. Thank you so much for the kindness and for believing in me. I'm trying my best to embrace the idea that I actually do deserve to be happy. I'm coming to terms with it and messages like this are beyond appreciated. Thanks so much for stopping in, my friend.

I think a quiet confidence is the most alluring. You're like a beautiful, bright star that's willing to dim itself on a clear night of the full moon. Because it's not all about you and you can give away the spotlight while knowing some eyes are still on you, oblivious to what should be obvious.

You're a body of still water that's well aware it can take on another form if it needs to, but mostly you're fine with the calm, letting the ripples reach out and tell your story. It's all in the still ease of it.

It's mesmerizing and for me, you are the rain after a drought.

Now enough of that abstract "wth is he even talking about" lovey-dovey s**t and let's get angry. Real angry...

I feel like I'm constantly having to suppress my sadness. Always pushing down and aside this lingering hopelessness and it's exhausting.

Things are going well and I can't accept it...

It's not that I'm unhappy, it's just a little hard to breathe sometimes. It is hard for me to believe in myself, or to believe others could possibly feel that way. I don't really understand why anyone would when almost every thought about myself is dipped in some amount of animosity. But that's been an internal battle for as long as I can remember; it's nothing new to me.

I'm not going to let it ruin a good thing. Not this time.

Go with the flow. Good things will come if you just let go.

Man, I'm so sick of flakey f***ing people. I've had 3 people agree and schedule to do stuff this week and they all blew me off. Worst part was one of them was my gf. It's crap like this that makes me anti-social and not even wanna try. I'm gonna do my own thing and wait for others to actually make an effort and show me they value my time and company. Time for my good friend isolation and me to get re-acquainted

In all honesty, it wouldn't take much for me to be fully content with life. A companion, a steady supply of psychedelics, and my basic entertainment stuff. I couldn't care less about most material posessions, I could be fine with a small, cheap apartment or rent-house, and I couldn't care less about marriage, kids, or most other things eveyone else seems to think is the purpose of life.

It's like I entered the wrong game or something and I just want to get to the next one. What is it like to feel like you've found your place? That's what I want, and nothing of this world gives me that.
    Last edited by LikeWater; 10-10-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Man... looking at my journal as a whole is like peering into the mind of someone with BPD, huh?

Do you have BPD? Why use psychedelics? I'm sorry your gf flaked. Did she have a reason?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice