Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Boyfriend's ex

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Pleasehelp19
    I won't lie it helps that just before we talked he found out she stole a few hundred out of his bank account.
    I find it amazing (and uncanny) that after three years, all this happened within one day of creating your first post (yesterday).

I am not being flip, I promise, stranger things have happened.

Must be some weird energy in the air or something.

Best of luck, hope it all works out the way you hope.
    Last edited by katrina1980; 04-19-2019 at 08:51 PM.

Why can't he move out and move into your place?

Does this statement make sense to you?:
    I go over and visit plenty not really weird at all, she just gives me a bad vibe.

I agree and she's lived there as a roommate for 3 yrs, and they dated 3 before that. Despite their problems he was always able to trust her with the information to pay bills but for whatever reason she's decided now to steal. I believe it's because she sees I'm not going anywhere and she's about to lose her free ride honestly. And he can't live with me because my neighborhood sucks and it's to far from his work he lives 2 towns over and I just got a job in that town which is why I'm trying to move there. Lol yes it gets complicated when you get into the details

And no it's not odd for people to have roommates, not even if they r ex's. Granted sometimes it's a friend's with benefits thing I get but I know to other people that do the same and date outside the home and the one set of roommates/ex's were originally married and are now in their 50s lol. WV is a strange state 😂

Platinum Member
    So all this time she's still had access to his bank account?

Not the action of someone who wants her out.

Platinum Member
    Nothing to do with where you live unless you live in a polygamous community or some kind of insular community where ex girlfriends and boyfriends remain in the same physical space with each other, etc. All that matters is your comfort level. You are not comfortable with his ex living with him as if they were still in a relationship and having access to his bank account. And you are entitled to your values.

Exactly but regardless of what anyone thinks me or y'all she's now gone 😁 problem solved

Platinum Member
    Exactly but regardless of what anyone thinks me or y'all she's now gone 😁 problem solved
    All this within three days since starting this thread..

Again, wow. Truly bizarre.

I hope it sticks, that this is the end.

Best. :)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice