i like my coworker who has been a good friend of my these past few months

thatdevilsblue

So i have feelings for a woman i work with at the resort i work at, who has become a good friend of mine in the past few months we've known and worked with each other, but I afraid to tell her my feelings as i'm not sure what her response will be and i wouldn't want our friendship to get ruined as well. We've hung out outside of work numerous times, shes even slept at my house a few times due to her living on the resort property thats pretty remote and in the mountains so she slept at my house to get away and hang out a few times on our mutual days off.

Any advice?, I really want to tell her and see if something great can possibly happen but i'm afraid to.

Thanks

You have excellent instincts. You should be "afraid of telling her your feelings" for 2 reasons. She is a coworker and it's creepy and awkward to announce a crush like that, not to mention the workplace is not a singles bar and you need to be careful about sexual harassment issues. Stop 'hanging out with sleepovers' as friends.

i have feelings for a woman i work with. I afraid to tell her my feelings.

Oh brother, I don;t even know where to begin with this.

First of all, dating coworkers can cause problems. But most people won't listen to that advice so....

You don't tell a woman your feelings - you kiss them, lol - google "nice guy". You have a lot of reading to do.

And if you are afraid of hurting the friendship, why not keep her as a friend and date other women? Is she the last woman in the world? You work at a resort - you should be able to meet plenty of women.

You can only have one lover (supposed to) but there is no limit to the amount of friends you can have!

Archived