Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 months of lies

At least you got out early, way before possible marriage and kids. I feel sorry for the next sucker she meets.

Choose your friends and your lover wisely

Platinum Member
    Meeting the kids so soon. This should not have happened until you had been dating at least six months,
    Having unprotected sex. Not only did you risk pregnancy, but STDs. What are you thinking!
    Having a kid with a near stranger. Unbelievable!

Both of you are highly irresponsible and immature. Stay single a long while and reflect on all of the mistakes made in this situation.

Im amazed her Mum told you so much about her.
    There is no way I would tell a total stranger any of my Daughter's business.

I agree, Shelly. That to me sounds very shady. What kind of mom sells her daughter out?

If anyone asked me about my child, I'd tell them to go talk to my child, not me.

The whole situation seemed not good.

I got more answers from her mom than I did my ex. I wouldnt have found out that it was all fake if it wasnt for her. For all I know the ex would have carried this story out for the next 6 months.

But it wasn't the moms responsibility to tell you anything. It was up to you to figure out who you're actually dating and to not trust so easily.

Platinum Member
    Don't know when all this happened, but just as an FYI... it is recommended that you wait 6 months after your last sexual encounter to get an HIV test. Good luck

On top of all of this she leaves me to grieve alone if it was true. We live an hour from each other and anytime she told me that she was having complications with it I would offer to drive up to be with her but she always told me that nothing could be done about the miscarriage, so I would be home alone worrying about it while she confided in her best friend. She shared more with her friend than she did me about what was going on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice