LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iím worried Iím pregnant

Iím worried Iím pregnant

Basically (Iím aware this was a ridiculous idea) but I had very drunken sex on the day I last Ovulated and now Iím so worried I am pregnant. I am not in a good place for this to be the situation but I would just like advice if this sounds like a pregnancy ? Like I said, I am not in a good place for it to be right now as Iím suffering with food issues.

I had sex on the day I ovulated, completely unprotected with my boyfriend. (Itís a new relationship so had no birth control). I track my cycles so I know that I ovulated that day. A few days ago (about 2) I noticed pink spotting when I wiped (sorry if too much info) and I was having nauseated feelings etc. Since then the nausea has subsided but I am constantly exhausted although there is no blood when I wipe but also no sign of a period which is now late. I have taken a pregnancy test which is negative but Iím wondering if Iíve tested too early? This is getting me really stressed. Thank you.

Go make an appointment with your OBGYN tomorrow so they can run a blood test to determine your pregnancy. You need medical advice from a doctor. Good luck.

^^^ Agree. Don't ask strangers on a forum if we think you're pregnant. See a doctor.

Also, why wouldn't you use birth control just because it was a new relationship????

Originally Posted by Screamingfor
    Basically (Iím aware this was a ridiculous idea) but I had very drunken sex on the day I last Ovulated and now Iím so worried I am pregnant. I am not in a good place for this to be the situation but I would just like advice if this sounds like a pregnancy ? Like I said, I am not in a good place for it to be right now as Iím suffering with food issues.

I had sex on the day I ovulated, completely unprotected with my boyfriend. (Itís a new relationship so had no birth control). I track my cycles so I know that I ovulated that day. A few days ago (about 2) I noticed pink spotting when I wiped (sorry if too much info) and I was having nauseated feelings etc. Since then the nausea has subsided but I am constantly exhausted although there is no blood when I wipe but also no sign of a period which is now late. I have taken a pregnancy test which is negative but Iím wondering if Iíve tested too early? This is getting me really stressed. Thank you.
    How long ago did you have unprotected sex and why didn't you go to pharmacy and get the Morning After Pill. If you are not on any form of BC the always have condoms on hand so that you are protected from STD's (he's a new b/f) and so that you are protected from unwanted pregnancy.

You could be pregnant but you can still take the morning after pill if its been less than 72 hours since you had the unprotected sex.

Have you done a pregnancy test? If not why haven't you?

What do you mean by food issues?

If you have been having issues with eating, that could also cause nausea and complications with your period.

Seeing a doctor would be good all around.

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    Have you done a pregnancy test? If not why haven't you?
    She's taken a test - it was negative.

Originally Posted by itsallgrand
    What do you mean by food issues?.
    Binge eating disorder: [Register to see the link]

Then yes, take another one. :)

Originally Posted by Capricorn3
    Binge eating disorder: [Register to see the link]
    I see.

All the more reason to visit the doctor.

I'm sorry you are dealing with this, OP.

Go to your doctor, we cant diagnose you here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice