Is she trying to imply anything?

calebrantom

There is this girl that I don't know too well but we're friends on snapchat and once in a while we'll comment on each others stories.

The other day she posted a story and I commented on it. We went back and forth and eventually I let the convo die cause I made my point and there wasn't anything more to discuss.

Later that night she sent me a chat telling me I should go listen to a particular song cause it's really good. I opened her message and never responded.

The song was just a regular country song I don't know what to make of it.

This past Wednesday I posted something to my story in which she responded to. It was a compliment on something that I own and I thanked her for it. She snapped me a picture of her dog when she opened the snap in the morning.

A week ago I decided that I would address the song she sent me and told her that I liked the song and if she has anymore, don't hesitate to send them to me. She responded by saying " Lol Okay".

That brings us to yesterday I posted a pic of my center console screen with a song that I was playing. She responded to it within a couple minutes of my posting with a song that she was playing. Her song was pretty similar to what I posted except by a different artist.

Later in the day I responded back with another song by a popular artist and she sent me a video talking about how she paid for her Ex and herself to see him, front row, in concert. This was late last night and I had no idea how to respond and didn't want to ignore it, so I said "whoops, sorry!" Because how else are you suppose to respond to that? She opened it this morning and didn't respond. Which is what I was expecting. Doubt she would want to continue a convo about that.

What should I make of all this? Is her mentioning an ex-boyfriend a bad thing? Kind of awkward considering I don’t really know her

Ask her out, if she says yes, she’s interested, if she says no, isn’t.

It really is that simple!

Nothing you have said in your post suggests she is or isn’t.

Just 2 people snapping because they are up to nothing.?

Good luck , let us know what her response is!

Archived