Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you know someone that you've not met?

Can you know someone that you've not met?

Hello :)

Had a tarot reading recently and just left feeling confused over a part of it. The lady said I would meet someone new in September but it could be someone that I already know. It is possible to meet someone new that you already know? As in could I know them online but not in person and what they still be considered a new?

Platinum Member
    Did she mean you'd meet someone new in the romantic sense? In that case it may be someone you already know but nothing romantic is going on. But you might bump into them again out of the blue. I think in the technical sense if you already know them, they're not "new".

Platinum Member
    Why are you taking a tarot cards reading so seriously? Don't you think if it were legit, she would have been more specific.

Yeah I think she did. Thanks for your answer, very helpful

Yeah I shouldn't take it so seriously

Platinum Member
    The majority of these people are con artists.

Even people I've known who are into "readings" professed that any benefit is essentially in the conversation, like a quasi-therapy session. Even they know that someone ascribing a predictive value to it is pretty much full of ****. That she's got you on here asking this kind of question is testament to it. She's intentionally left room for error and wonder.

Yes she was predicting a lot of things, like alot and stupidly I believed it but then now I'm questioning it. She told me I would have four hospital visits, I hope not!

Platinum Member
    Spend your money more wisely.

Originally Posted by harmin15
    Yes she was predicting a lot of things, like alot and stupidly I believed it but then now I'm questioning it. She told me I would have four hospital visits, I hope not!
    Well you can add to her credentials that she's a USDA Prime ***hole. Being full of crap is one thing. For the accuracy of her "readings" to be contingent on illness or harm befalling you is a whole other level. That's very disturbing. She's leaving you wondering about the details of this meet and these hospital visits so you'll keep coming to her. It's your money, but I'd implore you to stop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice