LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Needed; TRYING TO WALK AWAY

Originally Posted by Gary Snyder
    If you can't quit, the best way to get over him is to replace him. Date other men, even if you don't feel like it right now - when you go out, you'll find yourself feeling better. It's great therapy.
    She's MARRIED. You're advising a married women to date other men?? ~speechless~

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Gary Snyder
    Well, since you work together, it's impossible to cut contact unless you quit - which is also an option.

If you can't quit, the best way to get over him is to replace him. Date other men, even if you don't feel like it right now - when you go out, you'll find yourself feeling better. It's great therapy.
    Maybe her husband can set her up with men to date?

Interesting that you think married people should be out dating.

I first want to thank all of you for your time and your replies, I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you. With that said, please know that I agree with pretty much everything I have read.

An update on my situation:

We met up last night at his place, we had sex for the second time. It was amazing and passionate. Before we had sex, he said he has to delete my number and block me from his phone so we are able to end this as we cannot seem to unless we go to extreme measures.

So, then we had sex and it is over. I seen him at work today and it was awkward but to be expected. We looked at each other but carried on with business.

Itís bittersweet. Iím glad itís over but am also sad at the same time. However, I know itís best.

Focus on your marriage not the fling. Decide if you want to remain married or be single and free to indulge. If you want to indulge, release your spouse and get a divorce. If you want to remain married, you must leave your job and block this person. Be prepared to get a divorce anyway though, because it's never that simple, who are we kidding. What goes around comes around. Do you really think his woman can't smell the affair? She knows in her gut, but can't prove it yet. While your fantasies are swirling, she's getting ignored, she's confused as to why he's being so distant and she doesn't understand what she did wrong. She's going to start investigating to get to the bottom of it all. She's going to find out and so will your husband. It's not "if" it's how and when they find. Never underestimate a woman, including the one your screwing over.

Originally Posted by crazytrain21
    I first want to thank all of you for your time and your replies, I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you. With that said, please know that I agree with pretty much everything I have read.

An update on my situation:

We met up last night at his place, we had sex for the second time. It was amazing and passionate. Before we had sex, he said he has to delete my number and block me from his phone so we are able to end this as we cannot seem to unless we go to extreme measures.

So, then we had sex and it is over. I seen him at work today and it was awkward but to be expected. We looked at each other but carried on with business.

Itís bittersweet. Iím glad itís over but am also sad at the same time. However, I know itís best.
    Hit us up when you end up in bed again and will hammer it home what a mess you are becoming once again.

He said he will delete my number and block my number, yet, my gut tells me it wonít last and he will be back around in time to try. Do I really have to quit my job to end this thing? Iím losing more weight, I canít sleep, Iím exhausted and itís noticable to my friends and family. I never expected to be in so deep.

He said he will delete my number and block my number, yet, my gut tells me it wonít last and he will be back around in time to try.
    Well, the power is in YOUR hands. You have full control of which way this goes. Something tells me you'll just carry on.

Platinum Member
    He said he will delete my number and block my number, yet, my gut tells me it wonít last and he will be back around in time to try. Do I really have to quit my job to end this thing? Iím losing more weight, I canít sleep, Iím exhausted and itís noticable to my friends and family. I never expected to be in so deep.
    Why wouldn't you expect it especially when you chose to have sex with him again before ending the arrangement. Of course people get attached through sex and when the person is unavailable and it's forbidden territory certain people -probably like you - get even more attached to the "excitement".

Who cares if he comes back to try to have sex with you again? I agree with Capricorn.

I am SHOCKED, I say.

OP, what are YOU going to do? Can you find a way to value what you have at home and at work (in terms of your job/ career I mean!)?

What IS your path?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice