Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Worst Breakup - I went homeless. Does He Deserve A Second Chance? Aquarius Guy

Dear figureitout23... going home....it was my home that night I went there and I only wanted to go it. I regret that I have left him the keys there. I couldn't believe he wanted the keys from me. Emotionally it was my home which he gave it to me, which we both tried to build it together and which he took it from me overnight. He did put a lot effort to make me feel comfortable. He bought everything new for me... It was not the language barrier, we are both native in German, I was just lazy to write the same long text again and post it here, he was trying to give excuses for what he did, so am I. Yes I have considered going home but I have no home to go... Do you think he will ever come back to me?

He won't come back nor should he, you two are bad for each other.

The mother does not like you. It is over. He won't come back to you because of this.

Did you even contribute your half of living expenses? It sounds like you haven't been working on top of all this.

You sound like an absolute nightmare. Pushing for more, living in his apartment, threatening him when you didn't get your way. Damn right, good for him, he packed your bags. And then you got abusive. And even after the police are called, you stalk him and slap him because he wouldn't let you in. And all while his father is dying of cancer.

You are a grown up. It was stupid of both of you to have you move in, but I don't fault the man anything else. He can't be expected to live with a lunatic who is all about number one. Being abusive can't be blamed on your ethnicity, nor your nasty tongue. That's on you , solely and squarely.

I really feel for this guy. You even have the audacity to call out his mother, while his home is in tatters ( you pissed on his sense of security) and while his dad is on death's door.

It is really bad of her.

He must be in such a bad state and she does this while his dad is dying.

Did you work and help pay for the rent??

The thing that really annoyed me with you, OP is that you wrote so horribly about him, calling him down about his looks and then bragging yourself up.

Saying he was "allowed" to give you head massages..*roll eyes*.

Who do you think you are?

Originally Posted by claudeb
    Dear figureitout23... going home....it was my home that night I went there and I only wanted to go it. I regret that I have left him the keys there. I couldn't believe he wanted the keys from me. Emotionally it was my home which he gave it to me, which we both tried to build it together and which he took it from me overnight. He did put a lot effort to make me feel comfortable. He bought everything new for me... It was not the language barrier, we are both native in German, I was just lazy to write the same long text again and post it here, he was trying to give excuses for what he did, so am I. Yes I have considered going home but I have no home to go... Do you think he will ever come back to me?
    I dont think its even an option at this point.

One day at a time, this is unhealthy,you have to try to move on, Im sorry.

Of course. I was the one who was paying rent for us. I have savings, he doesn't. As he just graduated and not working at this moment. And I had a company until last year. I have never realised that when I said "bye" was a way of threaten a man :( It was for me a joke without any meaning....he took it serious.
    You are right SherrySher. I was like an entitled princess. I was just the telling trust from my perspective. What's the point to say that he is a caring, adorable who turned into a ice cold, cruel person within the same day.

He is a grown man. He is an adult for letting the gf move in together while she was the one who paid the rent for both of us (!!) Who went grocery shopping while he was at school(!!) Who cooked most of the times for him. Who arranged a damn surprise dinner for his birthday, etc. I am not saying he ever treat me wrong. I don't care who paid for what. It is never about the money. I wanted a future with this man. He was loving and caring. But he DID NOT have to balls to have a proper communication with me when there is a conflict?!? Not able to compromise? I wanted a communication - I told him sit down let's talk, I wanted to know why - he went to the kitchen to call his mother??? And you think I am not pissed for this behaviour?

I never threatened to leave him. I told him that afterwards in a long text. But he didn't have the balls to tell me he wants me to move out?? Instead of talk to me but letting his mother do it? Well. Do you know how disrespectful that is? I don't want no pity. The fact is I am in a foreign countries without families. He threatened my safety (my living situation) as he knew I had NOWHERE to go. Which hotel should I go with my part of the furnitures? Do you also think this behaviour towards the girlfriend is OK?

Really hilarious. And you do think it is very respectful to let the mother packing my belongingness? Respectful? Incl. my underwears?? I have to tell you. It was a COMMON apartment, not only his. I still have my name on that registration. You have to remember I am a human, I never deserved to be treat this way.

So disrespectful. I slapped him after all this happened, not before. Now I feel much to write down what I did for him and what I got in return. Sometimes I feel sad to slap the man I claim to love. But he deserves the smack. When he called the police on me, the police gave me rights but my friends didn't want me to stay with him. Understand? He had NO reason to call the police - which is also written in the police protocol.

I need to make things clear. We were both at our graduation stage. Since his graduated he was not working (when you do phd you work in a lab while writing papers and receive a little amount of money) either - was totally fine with me. I helped him through his defence and job search. I was there for him. Whenever he needed my advice (job wise) I was there. This fight happened exactly 4 weeks prior my own graduation. He called the police to threaten me out on the same day when my friend from Prag was on the way to visit me and supposed to stay in our apartment for 3 days and 2 days before my important job interview. I only wanted this other apartment (why the argument started) because we will both start working and the other apartment is in a lower tax region. And prior this we agreed to split the bills 50/50 (in the country we live, there are different zones for taxes). I wanted to save on taxes since we both will have a great job. There were no any bad intensions from my side. And I did not use him. I felt used when he told me he was a virgin. And I felt used when I found out he was dating girls to whom I look alike at the same time, before things became serious. It gave me the feeling nobody wanted him the way he was, and I was just a substitute.

Claudeb I get it which is why Iíve attwnpted to defend you, because to me you arenít a gold digger or any of that, I think you have maturity and impulse control issues, I think your relationship was mutually destructive and I donít think either one of you were innocent here.

BUT all these reason you are listing is why you two do not belong together, and he isnít here you are so thatís why youíre receivjng feed back on what you did, heís not here, you are, that doesnít make what he did any less harmful, but YOU have to pull up your big girl pa ties and begin to disengage and attempt to move on. Thatís really your only choice as I see it.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice