Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Breakup - I went homeless. Does He Deserve A Second Chance? Aquarius Guy

Regardless of your mistakes, I wouldn't trust him again. That's my personal feeling/take on it. Let him go. Who cares whether you told a friend at that point or not. Sarah's a grown woman and can check her tongue if required. It was her/Sarah's prerogative to speak up and say whatever she had to say.

Go on and live your life now and let this man go. There were enough mistakes made on both sides and I think even if you both did reconcile, you both need to do quite a lot of healing before either of your are ready to begin a relationship again. Don't move in with him at all no matter how much he asks or begs of you if he ever does. Learn from your mistake the first time and be a bit more cautious. Good luck.

Platinum Member
    He didnít actually kick you out .
    You had a fight with him and YOU said you were leaving.
    You went to a friends house and then claim to be ďshockedĒ that he had packed your stuff! Why? You told him you were leaving so why didnít you thank him for making your move easier?

You behaved like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum and expect no consequence for that behaviour?
    Yet you are an adult.

Your friend Sarah is not helpful at all.
    Why would she suggest the guy move out of his apartment and let you stay there when it is his apartment ? (regardless of rented or owned) And why would she expect him to? If the role was reversed and he had moved into your apartment would she have expected you to rent a hotel room and let him stay there?

Sarah is not in a romantic relationship with you , she clearly doesnít know of your behaviour within one.
    Just because you make for a good friend , doesnít mean you make for a good partner.
    Your ex knows much more than Sarah does. I wish he had replied !
    Because then Sarah would see things more clearly and with a different perspective.

Take ownership of your behaviour and learn from it.

And donít go against your culture and move in with someone and then come on all culture strong that you must get married etc.
    YOU chose to move in to his apartment after a few months.
    And then YOU argue about how that goes against YOUR culture.
    He didnít force you to , you did it willingly.

Thank you Billie28. I very much appreciate your reply. You made my eyes open. It was my fault in the first place, I am very immature. Well...because in the country I live, it is a common apartment, both of us are registered officially to this apartment. It is not only his. And it was over night..shortly before my exams and graduation. Without having families here I was helpless, didn't know where to go at this moment with all of my stuffs incl. furnitures. I did say that I will leave, I will take ownership of my behaviour. My heart was broken also. And you are right, I did it willingly with the moving.

If your friend Sarah was a good friend at all, she would be telling you to not threaten someone when you get mad, to not threaten to leave them and to not walk out the door.

She would help you to stop those behaviors and to learn from your mistakes instead of ignoring what you did.

If you had just stayed and talked things through with him and controlled your anger, you two might still be together and be happy.

I personally think thereís a huge difference between an angry threat during an argument which he was also guilty of

And kicking out a woman in a foreign land.

Courts would agree with me too.

What he did was illegal. Hitting him was illegal too so Iím not saying sheís innocent

But I canít imagine being kicked out of my home in that manner, childish immature or not.

BUT this is why I always say donít play relationship chicken.

Heís still a monster for doing that in my opinion.

The dudes a lying abusive mamas boy and the OPers an immature entitled princess...bad match but neither is innocent

Neither one of you is innocent OPer PLEASE remember that! He lied to you, he left you homesless....he is a non starter. You are not innocent. You Need help but PLEASE donít let anyone convince you heís an angel.

She told him she wanted to leave! She walked out and went to a friends.

That to me would say that she's leaving..how would you or anyone else interpret it?

The dudes a lying abusive mamas boy and the OPers an immature entitled princess...bad match but neither is innocent
    Absolutely.
    He needs to stop lying, stop relying on what his mom thinks but she also needs to stop thinking she is so special that she can look down on people and can treat them so horribly.

Until both of them clean up their act or they will be no good for anyone.

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    She told him she wanted to leave! She walked out and went to a friends.

That to me would say that she's leaving..how would you or anyone else interpret it?
    That shes throwing a childish fit and I, as a grown man, need to legally evict her and end the relationship.

What he did was childishly packed her stuff and kicked her out like a dog on the street. He dramatically responded to her drama.

Two wrong don't make a right.

My response was for the OPer to not take all the blame, its not all on her, and her believing it will put her in another abusive situation where she will keep quiet and take it because a bunch of strangers on the internet told her its all her fault...

Or..maybe she will wake up and stop threatening and stop throwing tantrums so that the next man she dates will have a chance at having a healthy, happy relationship with her and not have it turn into this again.

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    Or..maybe she will wake up and stop threatening and stop throwing tantrums so that the next man she dates will have a chance at having a healthy, happy relationship with her and not have it turn into this again.
    If she sees her part and can differentiate between her wrongs and his,and learn when to walk away when an incompatibility occurs, I'm sure she will.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice