Does he like me

Amanda77

I'll try and keep it short. There's a guy that comes to my work mainly once a month to collect his prescription we have always been able to chat and have a laugh but recently he has been asking questions to weather I'm single or seeing anyone he also mentioned he had a dream i was single and it was a good dream. I know he has kids but never mentions he wife anymore , last week my work colleague told me he couldn't keep his eyes off me but me been single for 7 years now kinda misses if someone pays attention to me , I was asking him what he's plans were for half term and he said kids r going Chessington and he has bank holiday off. He always makes a point of staying for a chat at work and often asks about me to other colleagues if I'm not there. Am I missing something? Is he interested? And am I missing the signs? I have liked him for a very long time but once he had children and got married I backed off.

Yes he is definitely interested in an extra marital affair.

What kind of creep tells you he had a dream you were single and it was a good dream? Eeeew!!!

That might be nice if he asked you on a date and told you on that date once it was going well and mutual attraction apparent.

But no! He is just a giant creep imo.

He no longer mentions his wife, doesn’t mean he is not still with her.

His kids are going to Chessington, my bet is with his wife to see their maternal grandparents. ???

But also letting you know he is “free”

So yes he is interested. Are you?

Next time ask him how did his wife and kids enjoy their break?

He has NOT asked you on a date. That suggests he is not interested in dating you.

If you ask him out , in his mind , he can’t be held accountable for what happens subsequently because after all , you “knew” he was married with kids , right?

I have known as a patient for a long time I at the time was with someone and he also was. I have been apart from my ex 7 years but also had a break fron work to raise my children so last time he saw me we was both in relasionship . I don't know if he's married anymore and maybe hes not sure how to ask me out or even if that was his plan

Someone who has said the things he's said to you is not shy and would ask you out if he was free and interested. Either he is taken and crossing boundaries (he wouldn't say those things if his wife was in the room) or he's free and likes that you have a crush for his ego boost, but just not that interested enough to ask you out.

Don't be a toy mouse that lets the cat bat you around. If it's a bf you want, go to meet up.com and find single groups in your area or join a group hobby you like that guys also gravitate to.

First thing you need to do is ask him how his wife is and if they are still married since he never mentions her anymore. You can open that conversation by asking him how his wife and kids enjoyed their stay in Covington. Then if he doesn't say anything about the wife, you can just say: You don't mention your wife are you two still married. If he says he's "separated" then don't get your panties in a happy state, just avoid him until he's divorced. He's got game going on with you (like Billie mentioned) so be alert to his crap.

Archived