LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: final days for a cat named blue

I love the way you write about her.

My little nugget is getting boarded this weekend but she got plenty of kisses before going. ❤️

So do me a favor, anyone reading this, and give someone or some furry thing a kiss today. I'd like that. Blue would like that.
    My baby feline (Jeter) named after Derek, is on my lap at the moment getting loads of kisses. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

bluecastle, You gave Blue a GREAT life for 16 years. It's a long life for a cat even though as humans we feel as if our fur babies only live on borrowed time. She crossed the Rainbow Bridge. You will meet her again someday.

I believe I'll meet my late 14 year old Golden Retriever girl in heaven someday.

Cherish your memories with Blue because she would want that. She did her job on this Earth by teaching you selflessness and empathy which are beautiful traits she imparted to you, bluecastle. I'm sorry for your sorrow and void in your life. No one can ever take Blue's place in your heart.

Hang in there.

My heart goes out to you and Blue, BC.

I am so sorry, BC. :(

I, too have been through that kind of pain. It's so hard when we lose our furry friends.

I hope she goes peacefully and that you can find some kind of happiness in all of the memories you've created together.

Platinum Member
    Very sorry for your loss, BC. My college friend just had to put her beloved cat to sleep -she has 4 or 5 black and white cats. Her landlord only allows two so if they need maintenance or work done and can't keep them all in one room they let one or two out of the room at a time lol.

I was out of town for work and this is a snap shot of my boyfriend checking in on my tiny 8lb'r. this morning. I'm home now and she's half asleep next to me, purring.

Thinking of you of BC, during this difficult time.
    Rest peacefully Blue.

[Register to see the link]

No idea if I've uploaded the photo correctly, but, if so: there's lady Blue.

Yours is a beauty, reinvent.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's hard, but I'm at peace with it. Could not have asked for more of her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice